4

Taehyung wondered if Jungkook was actually sleeping or just playing around but still didn't bother him. The guy looked like he hadn't seen a bed in years and it made Taehyung pity him.

The door bell rang as Taehyung stood there staring at the guy sleeping like a log on his bed. He jumped at the sound and rushed towards the door to open it.

"TAE~"

A loud and cheery voice of his friend, Hoseok, boomed in the room before Taehyung clasped his hand on the newcomer's mouth and pointed towards the bed to show him the uninvited guest before returning his gaze back to Hoseok and glaring at him.

"Mind telling me who the fuck is he and why did your retarded brain think that it would be a good idea to dump him in my apartment?"

Taehyung glanced at the sleeping form of Jungkook once more and then raised his eyebrow at his friend who grinned sheepishly at the question and rubbed his nape.

"Uh, ha ha, it's just, you know-"

"No I definitely don't know."

Taehyung cut him off with his stern tone and kept his glare consistent which made Hoseok sigh in defeat but the look he gave Taehyung was not of embarrassment.

"You don't remember?"

Taehyung knitted his eyebrows at the question.

"Remember what?"

Hoseok sighed again and moved past Taehyung to step inside. He walked over to Jungkook and sat beside him before looking back at Taehyung.

"You brought him here."

Taehyung scoffed at the ridiculous statement and rolled his eyes.

"Hobi, I'm not an idiot. I would know if I ever do something like that."

Hoseok chuckled at that and shook his head slowly.

"You are very much of an idiot when you're drunk, Tae."

Taehyung's eyes widened at the reminder. But he felt a little confusion in his mind because he could clearly remember going out to a party and having a few drinks the day before which didn't include any mascots.

"How did he come into the picture, though?"

Hoseok pulled out his phone and showed Taehyung a video. It showed him drunk to the bone and sprouting nonsense but that didn't answer his question so he paused it to ask.

"So what? I got drunk and behaved like a drunk. What about it?"

Hoseok smirked evilly and replied.

"Just wait. The best part is coming."

Taehyung resumed the video and saw that Hoseok was taking him away from the party. He was seated in the passenger seat and they drove off as a third person kept filming them.

"Just for the record, who recorded this? They can't hold a camera still even for a few seconds."

Hoseok didn't say much except for only giving the name.

"Jamless Jimin."

Taehyung nodded his head and kept watching. He saw himself suddenly throwing a tantrum and speaking gibberish. That didn't matter much since this also was expected from a drunk person but when Taehyung literally started crying, two people's laughter could be heard from the video.

"He's crying. Ha ha. He's really crying. Yah hobi! Show this to him when he wakes up. He'll die from embarrassment."

Jimin's amused voice answered the small doubt in Taehyung's mind as the camera focused on Taehyung's face that showed clear tears and he glanced a look at Hoseok to see him grinning like an idiot.

"Yup. That really happened and we are not going to let you live it down. But just for now, watch the video."

Taehyung bit his lip to stop himself from responding and turned his attention back to Hoseok's phone.

"Tae Tae want bunny~ Give Tae Tae bunny~"

Taehyung face palmed as he saw himself whining on the screen but soon his embarrassment turned into shock when the camera moved towards the 'bunny' Taehyung was asking for. It was Jungkook sitting at the bus station not far from their car. Taehyung was throwing a fit because of which Hoseok had stopped the car and was trying to stop Taehyung from thrashing around while Jimin was laughing and filming.

"Taehyung, you can't have that bunny. It's a person."

"Tae Tae want bunny. Tae Tae want bunny."

"Yah Jimin-ah! Stop filming and help me."

"No hyung. This is a priceless moment. It needs to be preserved for generations."

"Bunnnnyyy. Tae Tae is coming for you."

Meanwhile Jimin and Hoseok were arguing, Taehyung got free and went out of the car towards the bus stop where Jungkook was sitting. After petting his head for a while Taehyung tried to lift him up but since he couldn't balance himself he couldn't move him an inch. Hoseok, who had rushed after Taehyung, tried to pry him off of the mascot.

When Hoseok didn't help Taehyung and instead kept trying to bring him back to the car, Taehyung dropped down on ground and started crying out loud. Hoseok panicked and started looking around at the people passing by. Finally giving up, he went over to Jungkook and put one arm of the mascot on his shoulder as he lifted him up before walking towards the car.

"Holy shit. He's really bringing the bunny."

Jimin's astounded voice commented as the camera focused on Hoseok bring the mascot to the car while Taehyung happily bounced behind them as he followed.

"Record this, shorty. Taehyung here, just made me kidnap a guy in a bunny costume who was sleeping on the bus stop. When either of them wakes up, it's all on Tae how to handle it."

Hoseok put Taehyung in his seat and fastened his seatbelt before doing the same for himself and driving off. They arrived at Taehyung's apartment and Jimin stood aside to film them as Hoseok took Taehyung inside first and then the mascot.

Jimin followed them on the second trip and as soon as Hoseok entered the room, Taehyung made grabby hands from his bed.

"Bunny~"

Hoseok shook his head and looked around to put Jungkook somewhere. When Taehyung didn't get his bunny he started another tantrum. Hoseok sighed in defeat and put the mascot in the closet.

"He'll be here till morning or till he wakes up. You can play with him later."

Taehyung fell asleep soon after that and now Hoseok and Jimin were just standing there.

"How long are you going to keep this on? Just turn it off already."

And the video ended. Taehyung looked up with a mortified expression but Hoseok only shrugged at him before snatching his phone away from Taehyung before the video got deleted.

"It's all on you, my lovely friend. He's your bunny."

Hoseok mocked before he started laughing and Taehyung just stood there wondering what could he possibly do, now that he has committed a serious crime. What worried him more was that it happened yesterday which meant that it was Jungkook's second night in his apartment now. The probability of police knocking on his door at any moment, looking for a missing person scared him to death but his best friend Hoseok seemed to not give a flying fuck about it, judging by his laughter.

"What do I do now, Hobi?"

************************************