6

Hoseok shook his head and moved to leave the apartment.

"I'm leaving. Tell me when he wakes up."

Taehyung watched him turn but before he could protest Hoseok turned back as he remembered something.

"Oh and Tae?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't fuck him in his sleep."

Taehyung paused as he raised his eyebrows at that but then smirked immediately.

"You mean 'don't ride him', right? Because I don't do top."

Hoseok sighed at him hopelessly.

"I'm not even going to care, anymore. Do whatever you want. Just tell me when to take your ass to the hospital after he beats you into a pulp."

Hoseok turned to leave after that but Taehyung thought he was joking. When Hoseok showed no sign of turning back Taehyung ran after him.

"Don't leave me here with him. What if he kills me?"

Hoseok didn't stop as he replied mockingly.

"I thought you said he isn't a criminal."

Taehyung held his arm and struggled to pull him back.

"Don't leave me alone, Hobi. Don't you love me anymore?"

Hoseok gave him a 'wtf' look but Taehyung only played his puppy eyes card and added a pout for the extra effect.

"Doesn't work on me, pabo. I know he'll kill you that's why I'm leaving. I want to live."

Taehyung clutched his heart and faked a gasp as he shut his eyes tight as if in extreme pain.

"H-how, how could you? After everything we've been through."

Hoseok laughed at that and shook his head as he turned.

"I found someone else, Tae. I'm sorry for cheating on you."

Taehyung laughed back at that and slyly pulled Hoseok to his room as they laughed. Hoseok stopped mid way and Taehyung gave him a confused look as if he was unaware of what was happening.

"Do you really think I'm that stupid?"

Taehyung blinked at him innocently and Hoseok involuntarily scoffed.

"Boy, who are you trying to fool here?"

Taehyung finally gave up and let his arm go.

"Come on, Hobi. Have some heart after seeing me try so much. Just one night, hm? Just stay one night which is almost half over already."

Hoseok sighed as he looked at Taehyung and after a few seconds nodded.

"Fine. Just one night."

Taehyung jumped up and down before hugging him.

"You should have said it sooner. Drama queen."

Hoseok knew he was right but didn't respond as they both walked back to Taehyung's door. After taking one glance at Jungkook they moved in as if it was completely normal. Hoseok took some random clothes from Taehyung's wardrobe and went to change. When he came out Taehyung suggested.

"Let's move him to the couch and sleep in the bed ourself."

Hoseok agreed and helped Taehyung move Jungkook on the couch.

"Why the fuck is he so heavy? Is he made of stones or what?"

Hoseok complained as they put him on the couch.

"Yah! Don't say that, I'll get a boner upon boner."

Hoseok threw a shoe at him for saying that and yelled.

"Stop saying that, you whore."

Taehyung grinned as he dodged it and ran to the bathroom.

"Excuse me while I take care of  my business."

Hoseok ignored that and set his pillow right before slipping under the covers.

Taehyung handled his little problem and came out after some time to find Hoseok sprawled in the middle of the bed taking up Taehyung's space as well. Taehyung sighed and walked over to the bed before pushing Hoseok to the side to make space for himself. He slid under too and threw his one leg and one arm on Hoseok out of habit before falling asleep.

************************************