Tracks

( I suggest reading the description of this fic so you are caught up with where this starts)

[WANTED: Kim Jennie, Pranpriya Manoban, Kim Ji-soo, Son Chae-young, Son Seoung-wan, Park Soo-young.

Wanted for the murders of Giovanni Di Stefano, Im Na-yeon, Kim Yerim, Kim Da-hyun, Park Ji-hyo and Bae Joo-hyun.

Missing Persons believed involved or victims of Kim Jennie's gang: Contractor Son Hyun-woo, Junior Detective Park Ji-min and Investor and former business associate of SHK Investments Lee Seok-jin. Please contact the police if you have any information. You can do so anonymously at this number...]

"Oh fuck you" a dark figure mumbled while tearing the wanted poster off the wall of a public building. The figure wore tight black skinny jeans, torn at the knees, black boots and a baggy black hoodie, with the hood over their head. This person did not want to be seen. It was very late at night, around 3am, the streets were dark and empty, it was cold and rain fell as the hooded person quickly walked down the street with their hands now in their pockets.

The hooded figure was tall, yet had a slender feminine frame, clearly a woman. Winter had arrived in Seoul and the woman could see her condensed breath coming from her mouth, her entire body shivvering in the cold as she made her way to wherever it was she was going. Where would a young woman even be going on their own at a time like this? But she wasn't alone, in fact for the past 5 minutes or so she had been followed by another taller figure, male.

The hooded woman's heart began to race as she heard footsteps coming up behind her, increasing in speed and noise. It could be someone returning home from the nightclub around the corner, or it could be someone pursuing her. She had to make a decision, and quickly, either strike the approaching person, who could well be innocent and risk exposing her identity or ignore the person and risk being killed. Too late to debate now, the footsteps were right behind her, time to act.

"Ouch, what the fuck Lisa" the brown haired male whimpered as he was slammed against a wall with the cold metal of a switchblade held up against his throat. Lisa huffed loudly as she put away her knife and removed her hands from the male's collar, "for fuck sakes Bobby, why would you sneak up on me like that? Are you crazy?". Lisa pulled her hood down, exposing her long red hair. Bobby straightened his black buttoned shirt that had been creased by the Thai girl's grip, his outfit consisted of dark blue jeans, even more torn than Lisa's and a black bomber jacket, "yes Lis, you pull a knife out on your own friend and *I* am the crazy one". The red head smirked "well if you do insist on running up behind young girls in the night Bunny, expect knives dude. I'm sorry ok? But you know I can't take any chances when I'm being hunted by every cop and elite asshole in the country". Bobby rolled his eyes as he lit a cigarette, "she says after partying like a massive hoe all night, kissing every man and woman who fell into her trap". She shook her head, "that's different, the club was dark nobody could recognise me, besides Neon-X is the scummiest club on the planet, there wasn't a person in there who isn't a wanted criminal themselves, it's all good, I'm careful". "Riiiight" Bobby scoffed while puffing out the smoke from his mouth, "come on idiot, I've got the car in the alley over there, I'll drive you back to my apartment". Lisa looked at the ground, "Bobz, I appreciate the offer I really do, kinda sick of sleeping in the back of a broken down train carriage but I can't risk getting you in trouble on my behalf". The handsome man wrapped his arm around her shoulder and smiled tenderly, "like you said babe, everyone in that club is a wanted criminal too eh? That includes me, so don't worry. The weather is getting too cold for you to sleep out here, come on". The Thai was reluctant at first but soon chose to go with her friend when the rain fall started to increase.