Coup d'état

Jennie sat nervously in her car, Hanbin in the driver's seat and Jeongyeon next to her in the back

Jennie sat nervously in her car, Hanbin in the driver's seat and Jeongyeon next to her in the back. Jeongyeon was under strict instructions to stay hidden in the car until Jennie makes her intentions to kill Lone Wolf clear. "There's your friend" B.I said, gesturing towards the lawyer Namjoon who had just pulled up in his car. Jennie leaned forward to observe, noticing a familiar Australian girl exiting the car after Namjoon, "dammit he's brought Rosé with him" she groaned, "that complicates things". "I'll do what I can to make sure she doesn't get hurt" B.I replied. Jennie nodded, "thank you". Jeongyeon fidgeted uncomfortably in the backseat, her black leather jacket creaking as she tried to get a better look of the restaurant, "something isn't right" she said, gaining the attention of Jennie. "How so?" the latter responded curiously. The short haired girl pointed at the restaurant windows, "look, there's nobody in there, I've been watching for a while and all I have seen is one waiter and that's it. No customers or anyone else".

Namjoon and Rosé, both dressed smartly, walked towards Jennie's car. Rosé waved sweetly even though the car windows were tinted so she couldn't see if anyone was waving back. Hanbin exited the car first, Jennie was about to follow when she suddenly paused, "Jeongyeon" she whispered, "stay hidden behind the seat, Namjoon doesn't know you're here". The other girl nodded and quickly slid down in her chair to hide.

"Are you ready?" the tall lawyer asked. Jennie shook her head, "no. We do not enter that building until they arrive. There isn't anyone in there, does that not seem odd to you?". "Relax" Namjoon responded calmly, "Sandara sunbaenim messaged me earlier, she rented out the restaurant so we could discuss our business in peace. And remember not to mention who gave you the money, Dara is pretending this is news to her ok?".

"I think this is them" Rosé interrupted as a limo arrived. Jennie watched closely as a limo driver opened the doors, letting three women out. The first was Dara, dressed in a classy beige suit and skirt, the next was a slightly older woman with dark red hair and a white and black dress, Jennie didn't recognise her. The third woman was a lot younger than the first two, black hair, sweat pants and a crop top, baby faced. "Where's Lone Wolf" Jennie muttered irritably. "I'm sure she's on her way, be patient" Namjoon replied. As soon as the lawyer had finished his sentence the loud roar of a motorcycle echoed around the street, a large Harley raced through and came to a dramatic halt next to Dara's limo, blonde hair falling onto the shoulders of an all-in-one blue and gold biker's suit as the woman removed her helmet, her gaze fixed firmly on Jennie Kim. "See, I told you" Namjoon whispered to Jennie, who was staring back at the assassin with equal intensity.

"Shall we go in?" Dara asked coolly as she slightly approached the other group. Rosé smiled and nodded, "yes after you". The two groups entered the restaurant nervously, nobody really knowing what to expect. "I suppose this is the time for introductions" Dara began professionally, "this is Park Bom, the main person you will be communicating with regarding your rodent problem, this is her associate Minzy, unlikely that you'll need to see her much she's just here for security purposes unless of course you'd also like to hire her services, in which case feel free to discuss that with Bom. I am Sandara Park as most of you know already and of course this is Lone Wolf". Namjoon continued, "I am Kim Namjoon, Jennie's lawyer. This is my legal partner Park Chaeyoung but you may call her Rosé, the gentleman over there is B.I, Jennie's personal bodyguard and of course, you know Jennie". The two groups all bowed to each other gracefully, except for Jennie and Chaerin who were maintaining their intense staring contest, totally disinterested in anyone else.