Howl

"I'm going!" Lisa said firmly as she grabbed her shoes to put them on. Namjoon shook his head "Lisa you can't, it isn't safe. If my contact has found Wendy then it's only a matter of time till Lone Wolf does too". The Thai was on one knee on the floor, fastening her shoe, "Joon, she's my friend, I'm going". "This isn't a debate Lisa, Chaeyoung and Sooyoung are still out there somewhere and vulnerable, we need you all in one place. There's no way" the lawyer argued. Lisa wasn't interested, she's not the kind of person who lets men tell her what to do, in fact she's not the kind of person who lets anyone tell her what to do...except for Irene earlier that night, "Wendy isn't an idiot, she's not going to go with you just because you tell her you know Jennie, she won't trust you". Namjoon was about to protest but he realised that Lisa was probably right. "I'll go with Namjoon" Jennie added suddenly, causing both Lisa and Namjoon to glare at her. The red head started to pace around the bedroom irritably, "I'm not leaving my friend and my girlfr-...Jennie out there alone with fucking Namjoon as protection. I'm going too". "Hey! I'm perfectly capable of looking after them" the lawyer responded, offended. Lisa rolled her eyes, "and what are you going to do when Lone Wolf turns up to kill them. Sue her?". Jennie slowly approached Lisa and grabbed the red head's hands softly, "Lis, I know you're worried about Wendy but I promise we'll bring her back safe. Just stay here, please". Lisa smiled gently as she looked deeply into Jennie's eyes, making the older girl's heart beat a little faster, "Ok Jen, I'll stay here...with Seulgi". Jennie's eyes widened dramatically as she quickly snapped around to face Namjoon, "she's coming with us". 

"Do we really have to be dressed like this oppa?" Jennie said as she tugged uncomfortably at her white shirt, tucking part of it into the front of her black denim shorts, a long black jacket draped casually over her shoulders. "We can't draw attention to ourselves, we are going to be out and public so we are wearing simple clothes" Namjoon responded, himself wearing a white turtle neck shirt and black jeans. "We look like K.A.R.D" Lisa added, equally unhappy about the group's coordinated clothes, her outfit similar to Jennie's except Lisa was wearing a black bomber jacket. Namjoon sighed, "will you both stop complaining? My contacts outside of Seoul are limited so we're mostly on our own now". The small group had travelled to the outskirts of the city of Cheongju, where Wendy was reportedly last spotted. "God forbid Wendy stay in fucking Seoul, noooo she had to go wondering about for fuck sakes" Jennie whined, getting knots out of her hair and grumpy from lack of sleep. The lawyer laughed to himself lightly, "I don't know Jen, maybe because she's intelligent? You know she's actually left the city she's being hunted for in". The two girls and man walked through Cheongju unable to take the car any further, towards the building they were told to look for Wendy in. They were trying to keep to the backstreets were there would be less people. 

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fucking fuck" Seulgi muttered under her breath as she hurriedly got out of Jennie's spare bed and rushed to put her clothes back on. Seulgi had fallen asleep and woken to find that Jennie was not in bed with her, and didn't appear to have returned at all the night before. "Where is Jihee and Turtles or whatever the fuck her ridiculous name is?" the detective said in near panic to the three women eating breakfast around the table in the apartment. Tiffany squirmed in her seat nervously, briefly making eye contact with Sunmi and Rosé, as though she was pleading for help to find an explanation. But she received no help from the other two women who just looked down at the table and ate their food. "Uh, I-I think there was some sort of work emergency and they had to leave" she stuttered. Seulgi didn't even respond or say goodbye as she stormed out of the apartment, running as fast as she could out of the building and towards her car. The detective removed her hidden phone and frantically dialled the number of a colleague after only getting the voicemail of Jennie's cell phone.