Seulgi

"Chu? Babe, can you hear me?" Lisa said softly at the bedside of Jisoo, still wearing Bobby's shirt while Jisoo was now wearing just her underwear, her long black t-shirt now soaked in her own blood. The purple haired girl's fingers began to twitch at the sound of the Thai's voice, after she had been drifting in and out of consciousness for the past 20 minutes. Slowly, her eyes started to open, greeted with the relieved yet tearful expression on her best friend's face, "what did I do to deserve this" Jisoo just about forced out with a weak voice, obviously still in a lot of pain. Lisa's heart dropped a little, hearing her friend's suffering. "I thought I died, when I woke I thought maybe I had gone to heaven but then I saw your ugly face so I know it's hell" the older girl continued as she grabbed Lisa's hand. The red headed girl groaned as she very lightly slapped Jisoo's leg, "you are such an asshole" she laughed through watery eyes. Jisoo smirked as her eyes closed and she fell back to sleep, her mind now at ease because she had been reunited with her best friend. 

Jennie sat uncomfortably in Bobby's dark living room, trying not to eaves drop on Lisa and Sunmi's conversation but despite the Thai's tears, the doctor was smiling so Jennie took that to be a good sign.

( Namjoon is calling...) 

Jennie: "Is everything ok?" Jennie asked, her friend and lawyer's calls never being about anything good these days, especially not at this time.

Namjoon: "Where the fuck are you? Tiffany and I came to your apartment and you aren't here. What the hell Jen"

Jennie: "Look it's ok, I'm fine. I'm at Bobby's apartment, a friend of Lisa's, she's here too. Jisoo was stabbed"

Namjoon: "Jen, it's really not cool to run off in the middle of the night and not tell either me or Stephanie, if anything happened to you we'd never know and couldn't help"

Jennie: "I know, I'm sorry"

Namjoon: "You're lucky we have more important things to discuss right now. You say Jisoo was stabbed, is she alive? Who attacked her?"

Jennie: "She's alive but it was a close one and guys in masks apparently, I told Lisa that I didn't think it was the assassin Hyuna mentioned but I don't know, could it be?"

Namjoon: "Guys in masks? No, that's definitely not Lone Wolf"

Jennie: "How can you be so sure?"

Namjoon: "Because Rosé saw Lone Wolf tonight, she's here at your apartment with us. You need to get back here now, bring Lisa"

~Holy shit~ 

"Is everything ok?" Lisa asked, slowly approaching a rather stressed looking Jennie, who had just finished a call on her phone. Jennie stood up, running her fingers through her hair nervously as she shortened the distance between them, "I need you to come back to my place with me, now". Lisa shook her head, "I can't leave Chu, Sunmi needs to sleep and someone needs to stay up with Jisoo". "I understand that Lis, really, but Namjoon just told me that Rosie is at my place and she saw the assassin today, he needs us both there" the older girl pleaded. The Thai's eyes widened, "Oh fuck! Is that the dog assassin you were talking about? Is Skippy ok?...what am I saying...look Jen, I can't leave Jisoo I'm sorry, you'll have to go back alone, I'll get Bobby to drive you home". The brunette sighed "Lis, get Bobby to watch Jisoo, or Irene...you two seem pretty close now after all huh" she mumbled the last part, though Lisa understood it clearly enough. "Wait" the older girl suddenly said loudly, interrupting her own jealous grumblings, "Sunmi unnie, can Jisoo be transferred to my apartment? It's bigger than this place and dare I say...cleaner". Doctor Lee joined the two girls, trying not to wake the other sleeping people, "honestly it would be preferable, Bobby's apartment isn't suitable for Jisoo's treatment and clearly you're still in good wealth Jennie, Jisoo still needs a lot of medical equipment that isn't cheap". Jennie smiled, "then it's settled, we get Jisoo into the car and back to mine". Doctor Lee nodded, "It's best to move her now while she's still asleep, we don't want to cause her any more pain".