Daddy's Girl (Alternate ending 3)

( The 'Daddy's Girl' ending picks up from G-Dragon's training facility in the mountains)

"Sandara...he is letting us leave. He could have killed us just now but he's letting us go and you're telling me to....". The older woman shook her head, "I'm not telling you to do anything Jennie, I'm just telling you what you should probably do. The reason he is letting you leave is because he still loves me. If I wasn't here you would be dead by now. Like I said I'm not telling you to do anything but", she handed the younger girl a gun with a silencer attached which trembled in Jennie's hand as she held it, "but Jiyong is a loose end, and loose ends need to be dealt with. I still care for him very much. If you kill him please don't tell me. I don't want to know". Dara turned away from Jennie and walked out of the temple, leaving the mob boss in shock in the doorway.

Dara was right, G-Dragon was a danger to them all, but could Jennie do it? Could Jennie kill him?

The dark haired girl turned back in the room, observing the man drinking at the table, the gun shaking in her hand. "Have they been branded yet?" she asked, though she didn't know why, it was the first thing that came into her head. Jiyong looked up from the table, a bottle of whisky gripped firmly in his fingers, "what?" he asked. Jennie cleared her throat, "Seungwan and Chaeyoung, do they have your tattoo?". He shook his head, "no, that comes after the 5th month once trainees have completed all ranged weapon training, your girls are unbranded" Jiyong sat up and took a large drink of the whisky straight from the bottle and smiled at the young girl, "maybe you could get them to tattoo your initials on them instead" he jested. Jennie furrowed her eyebrows, "what do you mean?" she asked. G-Dragon tilted his head, gesturing at the gun in Jennie's hand, "I have a gun like that" he responded, "I've been keeping an eye on you this past year, you have a lot of potential Jennie Kim. You could be a lot like me".

Jennie's grip on the gun tightened as she thought about her next move.

Who was Jennie Kim? A silly spoiled rich girl, a naïve child. A coward who had other people kill for her because she couldn't do it herself? That's when Jennie finally got it, she finally understood why her dad did the things he did, it was because he had to. It was never anything personal, it was about survival. He's trying to kill Jennie now because he wasn't strong enough to do it months ago when he had the chance. Jennie understood her father at last and realised what she had to do. The things in her life she wanted to hold onto were important than G-Dragon. Jennie often wondered how her father could even live with himself after the things he had done but she got it now, a few evils don't undo the good, a person's entire life cannot be defined by one moment.

"Perhaps Jiyong, perhaps one day I could become like you. Too bad you'll never find out".

The smile faded from G-Dragon's face, "what do you mean?" he asked, slightly panicked.

Jennie smirked, "you have worked very closely with my father, the man who raised me. Did you really not anticipate that this would happen?" she asked.