Allies and Enemies

Seulgi hung up her cell phone after finishing a call and began to gather her things in a hurry, "I've just spoken to someone who can help deal with Sooyoung's body, they will be discrete and respectful, they'll make sure you get to bury her properly

Seulgi hung up her cell phone after finishing a call and began to gather her things in a hurry, "I've just spoken to someone who can help deal with Sooyoung's body, they will be discrete and respectful, they'll make sure you get to bury her properly. I'm going now to meet a contact from the station, I trust him, he's bent the rules before for a good cause", the detective affectionately placed her hand on Jennie's shoulder, "everything will be ok".

"We're going with you" Irene said abruptly as detective Kang was about to leave the apartment, gesturing towards herself and Jihyo. Seulgi tilted in confusion, "what? no that wouldn't be-". Irene cut her off, "I'm not asking, I'm telling. We can back you up if you need help and also keep an eye on you, this way everyone can trust everyone right?". Seulgi didn't have the time to argue so just nodded her head once and proceeded out of the room, closely followed by Jihyo and Irene. Namjoon pulled out his cell phone, "I'm going to call my boyfrie...my assistant and then try to arrange a meeting with my contact once we've found Lisa, we might need to use your money to bribe them". Jennie nodded, "agreed".

Namjoon: "Jin, hi. I need you to watch over the office for me for a while, you probably won't need to do anything but I won't be able to take any calls or do any work for a short time. Not sure when I'll be free again, there will of course be an increase in your wages".

Seokjin: "No problem, is everything alright? You know I'm here if you need to talk about anything"

Namjoon: "Everything is fine, I'm just...busy"

Seokjin: "Of course. But I should probably tell you before you go, that you received a request for an urgent meeting from Sandara Park"

Namjoon: "Are you serious?! Sandara Park? She is one of the most powerful lawyers in the country, she's like the royalty of the industry, I wonder what on Earth she wants with me? But I don't have the time..."

Seokjin: "I know, the secretary thought it was a prank at first. Miss Park called personally, without any of her staff. She's very serious about talking with you".

Namjoon: "...I-I can't. Tell her that I'll have to talk to her another time. This is important and I'm just too busy"

Namjoon stared at his cell phone in bewilderment before putting it away in his pocket, what could the most influential and respected lawyer in Seoul possibly want with him? He was a good lawyer sure, but his clients were few, and private. His primary client was Jennie Kim and he didn't even get to represent her in the big trial last year. The silver haired man just could not at all imagine how or why he would of gained Sandara Park's attention, let alone on an urgent basis. "Are you ok?" Jennie asked with concern as her friend snapped himself out of his daze. "Um yeah" he nodded, "just some strange work stuff but that doesn't matter right now. We need to find Lisa before Lone Wolf does".

"Hyuna", Chaeyoung burst out suddenly. "What?" Jennie asked as the remaining members of the group looked at her. Chaeyoung's eyes were red from crying, unable or unwilling to even look in the direction of Joy's body, "when Jihyo and Irene talked about Yeri's death, you said Hyuna. Is that who was there that night we got out? Did Hyuna kill Dahyun?". Wendy wrapped her arms around the younger girl and held her tightly, "yes, we're pretty sure". Chaeyoung's eyes began to fill with tears again, "her cell wasn't too far from mine, she walked passed me and Dahyun most mornings, I think I even said hi to her once". "You couldn't have known" Rosé said softly as she joined Wendy in attempting to comfort Chaeyoung.