Undercover

Seulgi still dressed in her dark grey jacket, grey buttoned shirt and black pants, lifted up the plastic police tape that was cordoning off the crime scene outside of the Three Tigers casino and walked slowly over to police officers who were standing by. There were many police outside of the casino, dressed in black pants, blue shirts and black caps, trying to keep away both the public and media from the scene. Seulgi approached an older male in a white shirt and black pants with a dark blue jacket on, his brown hair had flashes of grey, showing his age. He was the coroner, someone the black haired girl unfortunately saw a lot of. "So, what have we got" she said as she kneeled down beside the coroner, right next to the body of a dead male on the floor, red jeans, tight black t-shirt and a large hole in his skull. "Seulgi, nice to see you as always" the older gentlemen said before hovering his index finger over the dead man's head, "Dong Young-bae, eldest son and heir of CEO Dong owner of this casino. As you can see the young man has been hit with a powerful shot, entering his skull right in the centre of the forehead and exiting clean out of the back. Sniper rifle, that much is obvious but we won't be able to tell the model of gun until the bullet is located. According to eye witnesses there was no bang, so we can assume a suppressor was used, and look how clean the shot was, almost have to admire the skill of the fucker that did this. That or they just had a very lucky break". Seulgi shook her head, "Not a chance. Nobody gets that lucky from 3 blocks away. I mean look, they even did it close enough to get an instant kill but just far enough away to avoid making the front of his skull explode. They wanted us to be able to see the victim's face so we would have no issue identifying him". The coroner looked to his side to face Seulgi and raised his eyebrow, "why would they be so keen for us to identify him easily?". She also turned her head, making eye contact with the man, "to prove to whoever hired them that they killed the correct target". The older man smirked, "well there goes my theory about our sniper being an unhappy gambler who isn't very good at Blackjack". Seulgi laughed as she got up to investigate the rest of the scene.  

Her investigation was interrupted by her undercover phone ringing, a phone she was only currently using to contact Jennie Kim and her associates. "Hello?" the black haired woman answered cautiously, not recognising the number. "Seulgi? It's Jihee, I'm calling you from a public phone in a café. I'm sorry to ask this at this time of night but I really need your help, I tried calling Mi-young but my cell phone died and I don't know her number off by heart, I still have yours written on a piece of paper. Can you come and get me please? I'm really scared, I don't have my car and I don't think it is safe to go home on my own" Jennie's voice sounded very unsettled and frightened. ~Shit~ Seulgi thought as she was left in two minds over the situation, "Um yeah hold on I'll see what I can do. Just stay calm ok?". She hung up the phone and was about to call her Sergeant when she saw her boss already at the scene walking towards her in his all black officer's uniform, walking with a younger man in a black and white suit and black aviator shades, like he was in the Men In Black or something. "Sir!" she called out as she walked quickly towards her boss, "Sir, our primary target on the undercover ops has just called me, they need a pick up, something about not having their car anymore". The younger man coughed, "the local police running a taxi service now?" he scoffed. Seulgi glared at the orange haired stranger before turning back to her boss, "um who the fuck is this guy?". The Sergeant shook his head with irritation and a visibly pained expression on his face, "oh you're going to love this" he said sarcastically, "Detective Inspector Kang, this is Jung Hoseok. I don't even know his rank. Do you actually have one?". The younger man smiled, "My rank is of no importance to either of you. Just call me J-Hope. I'm an agent of the government's Special Forces. The Secret Services, to be specific". Seulgi sighed deeply, now looking equally as pained as her boss, "you are fucking kidding me. The NIS (National Intelligence Service) douche lords are assisting with this?".