Readers I need your feedback (Not an update)

Apologies if anyone was hoping this was an update (am currently writing the new chapter so hopefully won't be too long till I really update) but in light of all the criticism aimed at Unexpected Night (JenLisa fic) I want you guys to give me your honest opinions on the violence and sex themes in both Lone Wolf and OITNBP. You can message me privately to discuss it if you prefer, I don't mind I just would like to know if you guys have ever felt that I have taken things too far or am in any way glamorising abusive behaviour.
I know in the first season of OITNBP I suggested that sexual assault went on but never actually went there or wrote any rape. (Bearing in mind OITNBP is based on prison and I tried to keep it authentic without over stepping the mark) but honestly I want to know if I ever took it beyond what I should. If any of you ever felt I was trivialising serious issues.
It was never my intention to do so and if you do have concerns please let me know and I will review what I wrote and change it if necessary (as well as issuing an apology).

So please guys let me know, as I said before you can tell me in a private message if you're worried about anyone taking issues with your opinions.
Thanks everyone, update coming soon x