Full Moon

Jennie froze solid, Lisa's voice cut through her entire body in a way she never expected. Her eyes taking seconds to absorb the Thai's beauty, though it felt like hours as her gaze followed Lisa's long bright red hair down to her pale neck, the leather jacket and a man's blue shirt being worn like a dress with a belt. The shirt wasn't too revealing however a lot of the red head's legs were on display and lets face it, Lisa had a lot of leg to show. The hair, the style, the dark eye make-up, she looked nothing like the Lisa that Jennie remembered, yet the most 'Lisa' she'd ever seen her at the same time. The brunette had been staring at the younger girl for a while now, in total silence and really should probably say something. Anything. 

"You're going to be killed" the older girl blurted out coldly. 

In hindsight, perhaps she shouldn't of said anything at all. 

Lisa's eyes widened as she raised her eyebrows in surprise, "well Jesus fucking Christ Jen, hello to you too...". Jennie brushed her hair back, a panicked sigh escaping her lips as she tried to compose herself, Lisa's voice once again causing her involuntary heart palpitations, "I didn't mean to...I..I'm sorry I just came to warn you about the um...sad fox..no that isn't right, puppy? Wait...shit what was it" she mumbled under her breath as the Thai watched her, perplexed. Lisa scratched the back of her neck as she attempted to puzzle out what her ex was telling her, "there's a fox?". Jennie shook her head, "a dog". Lisa was still none the wiser, "A fox and a dog? OH The Fox and the Hound? The Disney movie?". Jennie frowned and squinted her eyes, she wanted to hit her former cellmate, "No! What? It's a dog, it's going to kill you". "There is a dog trying to kill me? Did someone in here offer you a little pink pill shaped like a bunny because that's some hard-core shit Jennie, those things aren't for first timers" the Thai said as she leaned in close to the older girl's face, trying to check if her pupils were over dilated. The brunette pushed the Thai away, "no you idiot, it's a codename for an assassin my dad has hired. I can't remember the name now, it'll come to me later, but it had Namjoon spooked. This assassin is some next level killer apparently, it isn't safe for us to be apart anymore". 

A million and one things were racing through Lisa's mind right now, all the questions Jennie had now created. A familiar sensation for the red head, who had gotten used to the older girl being both the cause and the cure to the raging storm that filled the Thai's brain. But still, despite all the things she wanted to ask, that she need to know, only one thing was important right now. "Jisoo", Lisa uttered like she'd had a revelation. "Jisoo?" Jennie repeated, not quite the response she had been hoping for, though admittedly, she didn't know what she wanted her ex to say. Lisa nodded slowly, her eyes staring off into the distance, at nothing in particular before eventually averting her gaze back at the brunette, "I found Jisoo in an alleyway today, she's been stabbed in the chest, we think it was the masked dudes that we saw running away. I've dealt with them before in the past some months ago". Jennie placed her hand on Lisa's arm instinctively, "shit Lis, I'm sorry, is she...". "Dead?" Lisa replied, "No, she's not. At least not yet, Sunmi unnie is looking after her at Bobby's place. I really should be getting back to her now, I only came here for information about the masked guys and thanks to you I have it".