Psycho: Part One

Jennie slowly opened her eyes, awakened by the smell of cooking. She rarely cooked for herself in the morning unless Tiffany and Namjoon were there, Seulgi always left early for someone reason, usually before Jennie even woke up. ~Ah, right on cue~ the brunette thought to herself as she rolled over in her bed and discovered the note left on the pillow, Seulgi apologising for having to leave so early. "Work stuff" Jennie read out loud before throwing the note in the trash in irritation, "it's always work stuff".

Jennie sniffed at the air as she followed her nose towards the source of the smell, she wore a long white t-shirt, though it showed a lot of leg, which hadn't gone unnoticed by the Thai sat eating at the table. The brunette made very brief eye contact with Lisa before quickly looking away, a little embarrassed after remembering what she had sent to the red head's phone last night. She proceeded towards the kitchen, where Rosé was cooking with Tiffany, both giggling and chatting. "Gimme!" Jennie begged in a child like voice as she watched the girls preparing food, Rosé turned around from the kitchen counter with a fork in her hand, holding it out and feeding the hungry older girl like a baby. The Australian smirked triumphantly after seeing the highly enthused reaction from Jennie. Rosé was wearing a pink sweater and black shorts, Tiffany a light blue dress, both much better dressed than the sleepy Jennie Kim. The two chefs took in plates of food for Namjoon, Wendy and Jisoo, leaving Jennie alone in the kitchen. 

"That wasn't a very nice thing you did last night Jen" Lisa said sternly yet quietly as she entered the kitchen, wearing black denim shorts, the black bomber jacket which was open so people could see she was only wearing a bra underneath. Jennie sighed ~I knew it was a mistake~ she thought as her regret began to build. "I know Lisa, I'm sorry I-", Lisa's arms snaked around Jennie's waist from behind, leaving the older girl incapable of finishing her sentence. Jennie could feel the warmth from Lisa's breath against her neck as the Thai leaned in to whisper in her ear, "do you know how many times I had to touch myself before I was able to get any sleep?" Lisa said in a husky voice, causing Jennie's entire body to tremble. Jennie turned around to face the younger girl, the red head's arms still around her waist, "I was in my bed all night Lis, you could have come and got me". Lisa smirked, "I don't think Seulgi would of appreciated that, do you?". "Since when did fucking me in front of other people bother you?" Jennie responded mischievously. Lisa pushed Jennie roughly against the tall black fridge in the older girl's kitchen, grabbing her by the throat with one hand as she pushed her body closely against the brunette's, leaning her face in so their lips were only centimetres apart, gripping Jennie's cheek with her other hand. Lisa gently ran her thumb against Jennie's bottom lip, "Do not tempt me Little Princess". Jennie's eyes rested on the Thai's plump lips before raising back up to meet her gaze, both girls' breathing increasing rapidly.

The sound of a glass being set down onto the counter caused both girls to turn their heads, there, Namjoon stood leaning against the counter casually, a playful smile on his face, "not interrupting anything am I?". Jennie quickly pushed Lisa away, trying to act as though the physical contact between the two of them was nothing to do with her, "no, of course not" she responded while clearing her throat.