#Call 2

Lauren, Matthews, Narration.

"Hello! Welcome to the fashion helpline. Thanks for calling us. Fashion is a pa-"

"Yeah, yeah, I know what fashion is. Now, cut the crap."

"Oh,its you."

"Yup. Do you remember my name?"

"Uh, ummm it was something like lyla no, umm larso-"

"Its Lauren."

"Oh right, Lauren."

"Hmmm."

"I am sorry that I forgot your name."

"Don't apologize, its quite fine. You probably attend a lot of customers everyday and you can't remember everyone's name,right?"

"Actually, I don't have to attend a lot of customers. I have joined here recently so they don't pressure me that much."

"Oh."

"Okay, lets start with your helping session."

"Alright."

"The first tip is always stay confident. No matter what you wear or what you do always be confident of yourself that will help you to express yourself or your fashion to people more attractively."

"Okay. But I have a question."

"Yes?"

"How do I do make-up? I have never done make-up in my whole life. So I have no idea how to do it."

"Can't your friends help you with that?"

"Umm...actually I don't have any girl friends. All the girls in my school doesn't like me, I guess."

"What about your mom?"

"My mom is always busy with her work."

"Don't you have any sister?"

"No. I have only one brother."

"Ummm.....then I guess.....uh.....yeah, I got a idea. You can learn doing make-up by watching different make-up tutorials in youtube."

"Yeah, thats a good idea."

"And my ex girlfriend was pretty good at doing make-up. She also has a youtube channel. So I guess you can check out her videos too. That will also help."

"What's the name of her youtube channel?"

"Beautychickee."

"Okay. Listen, thank you so much, Matthews. Thanks for helping me."

"Y-you are w-welcome. Its n-nothing really."

"Why are you stuttering?"

"Cause no one has ever sounded this much sincere as much you are sounding right now,before, for helping them.

"Well, I really am sincere."

".............."

"Listen, I have to go now, bye."

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Bye. I don't understand why people doesn't like you."

A/N

Matthews is so cute. Isn't he?