Chapter 24

"What the hell?" I wake up screaming due to the sensation of butt freezing cold water dropping on me.

I try to adjust my vision and see Blake standing there with a stupid smirk on his face.

"What do you want?" I ask him with annoyance in my voice.

"Nothing" He just shrugs.

"Then why did you do that?" I ask him annoyed,while swaying my hands so that the water droplets fall.

I pick up my phone from the side table and look at the time. It's only 8 am. Is he tucking kidding me right now?

"Why do I need to wake up so early on a Sunday?"

"Because your boyfriend is waiting for you?" He questions back, raising one eyebrow.

"Last time, I check I was married to my bed and let me tell you I am not a cheater." I say as I yawn. And if you are wondering why I didn't protest about the boyfriend part, I know who he is talking about and he always does that to irritate me. Such an awesome brother he is!

"Stop being so dramtic and get up. Xavier is waiting for you." Blake informs me as he walks out of my room.

I fall back onto the bed and pull the covers over me. But at the last moment, I decide to cut Xavier some sack. "Blake! Send Xavier to my room."

"No funny business in my house, young lady." Blake shouts back.

"Shut up, idiot." I say. And in a few seconds sleep consumes me again.

* * *

"Lauren, wake up. WAKE UP!" Someone screams waking me up with a start.

"What?!"

"At last the sleeping beauty is awake." Xavier sighs in relief. "I can't believe you fell asleep on me."

"Waht the hell do you want, dude? At first Blake now you. You guys are so annoying." I say then decide to wake up. I look down at my clothes and realize that I fell asleep with soaking clothes. Great! Now, I'll catch cold or something.

I go to my closet and start looking for new clothes I can change into. "So what brings you here?" I decide to wear a grey sweatshirt and black trouser. "I have got a date with Melissa today." As I pull out my clothes I hear him say.

"Wow! That's great. You finally got the nerves to ask her out?" I ask him as I grin at him. It's about time they get together, I have seen the two acting all lovey-dovey the past week.

"Actually, it was her who asked me out." Xavier replies sheepishly as he scratches the back of his neck. Bloody chicken.

I shake my head at him then head to bathroom. I look at the mirror and believe me been a week but still my new hair colour still seems weird to me although people thinks it looks great.

"But that's not the point who made the first move. The point is there's a problem." Xavier says.

I splash some water on my face then ask,"What?"

"She wants it to be a double date and....." Xavier trails on.

"And?" I put my dry clothes in a hanger and start looking for the new shampoo mom brought that day.

"She thinks it will be great if you and Corbyn will join us in the date."

A/N

Short chapter and a Cliffhanger. Don't you all just love me?

Q: What is the first thing that came in your mind when u first came across this book?