Chapter 14

"How are you so famous?" I ask Corbyn after remaining quite for a whole five minutes in the car, which is by the way really tough for me when I have someone beside me with whom I can talk to.

"Why do you ask?" Corbyn looks at me for a second then turns  to the front again concentrating on driving.

"You know I was just checking your instagram account before you came this morning and I was totally shocked to see the number of followers you have. Like dude, are you a celebrity or something?" I blabber not even realizing that I clearly admit that I was stalking him.

"Now who is the stalker?" Cobyn smirks.

"Definitely not me." I give him a bored look. Shit! Why can't I think before talking?

"Anyways, you didn't answer my question. How are you so famous?" I ask again seeming he didn't answer the question.

"I may have a youtube channel where I post covers of different songs. And people really like my voice I guess." He replies.

"Oh so you are a singer too."

"Yup. And you will start doing fangirling if you hear me singing." Corbyn smirks again.

I roll my eyes at him." Shut up and drive. I don't have the whole day."

"You and your rudeness. I don't get how such a sweet person like me is friends with a rude witch like you." Corbyn says and increases the car speed.

"Thats because I am cool af." I give him a sarcastic smile then put on my headphones and listen to 'I spy'.

After fifteen or twenty minutes, Corbyn stops the engine of the car and I look out to see we were infront of one of the most famous and expensive hair salon of the town.

"What are we doing here?" I ask Corbyn.

"Getting you a new hair cut obviously."

"I know, idiot. But isn't this place too expensive?"

"It is but don't worry. The owners daughter is my friend and she also works here so hopefully we will get a discount or something." Corbyn says then grabs my hand and drags me into the salon.

It will be a lie if I say that I didn't feel a little weird but I let it slide.

We enter the hair salon-might I add hand in hand- and I am amaze by how well doned the interior design is.

I am still looking around with awe when someone starts talking.

"Hey! Corb. Long time no see." That someone speaks.

"Hey, Amelia." Corbyn says to the girl then walks to her to give her a hug.

"So what brings you here?" Amelia asks Corbyn, smiling so bright, its literally hurting my eyes from where I am standing.

'Why is she so happy?' I think.

"I need a help from you. But at first, meet my friend Lauren." Corbyn says gesturing towards me.

"And Lauren, this is Amelia." Corbyn introduces and I awkwardly wave at her."Hey."

'Why am I so bad at socializing with people?'

"Hi. Nice to meet you." Amelia smiles brightly again. She seems like a nice girl.

"Same here."

"So Amelia, I need you to give Lauren a good haircut that will make her look....uh.....fashionable." Corbyn explains.

"Okay then. Lets start with the work." Amelia leads me to a chair then tells me to sit down. She then grabs some strands of my hair then examine it.

"Looks like I have to do a lot of work." She says.

"Why? I think my hair looks perfect." I frown at her.

"Believe me sweetie, no matter what you say you know they are far from perfect." Amelia says and I make a face at her.

She ignores my reaction and continues," Just close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you to. I promise you will love your hair when you will see them later. Just have patience."

I sigh then close my eyes and pray to god that I will not look like a joker or something.

A/N

Thnx for 1k reads.

Goals for the chapter

1.2k reads
7 votes
10 comments