Chapter 25

He can't be serious.

"What?" I ask disbelief laced in my tone. Okay, now I might have a little crush on Corbyn. But I am not ready to go on a date yet. I mean I just met the guy a little over three weeks.

"It will be just like friends hanging out for you two." Xavier reasons out.

"But still it will be a little awkward" I try to argue."Besides I don't think I want to waste a weekend for you?"

"Please, Lauren. You know this is once in a lifetime oppurtunity for me. The girl of my dreams at last asked me out." He gives me the puppy dog eyes although he knows it does not work on me.

But what he said really got me to consider my decision. I should at last do this much for my best friend's sake.

"Did Cobyn agree for this?"

"He said if you agree then he has no problem" Xavier replies.

I sigh in defeat. "You owe me a big time." Then I slam the bathroom door infront of his face.

"You are the best, L." Xavier says and I can tell he is grinning like an idiot.

* * *

Currently we are in Blake's car, Xavier is driving, going where the he'll I don't know. Xavier is wearing a grey button up and khaki pants. And I am wearing black sweatpant and a black hoodie. Joking.

Despite my protest of wanting to wear exactly what I described Xavier and Blake forced me to wear black leggings and a cute maroon top, they even made me do make-up and yeah I am getting better at doing it.

"Are you going to tell me where are we going anytime soon?" I ask Xavier for the fifth time since we started the car ride.

"Nope, you have to wait to find out." I let out a sigh of frustration and look out the window. The a thought came in my mind.

"Aren't you suppose to pick up Melissa. What kind of date you are?" I point accusing finger at him.

"Yeah but she suggested that me and you should meet her and Corbyn at the spot since I was already at your house." Xavier shrugs. Melissa seems like an understanding girl.

* * *

"Amusement park?" I asked without even realizing. Thank God, they are not going to a fancy restaurant or something like that for the date.

"Yup, tonight is going to be awesome." Xavier grins then hop out of the car. Let's see.

We walk around for five minutes before we spot Melissa standing in front of a ride which seems like was built too sent people straight hell.

"Hey!" Melissa greets us excitedly. She is always too cheery for my liking, but I am not going to say that to her.

"Hi" I greet back smiling.

"You look great, Mel." Xavier compliments her, after giving her a hug.

"Thanks. You do too." Melissa says, blushing fiercely.

"People, I am here too. Give me some attention as well." Corbyn says as walks up to us, holding tickets in his hand which I assume are the tickets for the rides.

"Hey, Corbitch." I greet him.

"Ugh! You need to stop calling me that." Corbyn rolls his eyes.

"Never." I smirk at him.

"Corbitch?" Melissa asks, making a confused expression.

I gesture towards Corbyn then say, "That's his nickname."

"Lol. Anyways, what's up buddy?" Xavier says to Corbyn then does that weird bro handshake or something.

"All cool, man." Corbyn replies.

"Are we going to stand here all day or go? I can't wait to go to the ferris wheel." Melissa says, sounding impatient.

"But I thought we are going to this one at first." Corbyn says, pointing at the ride we are standing in front of.

"Are you kidding me? This one looks more like a death trap than a ride." Melissa says while looking at the mentioned ride with a horrified look.

Then I get an Idea. "How about you and Xavier go ride the ferris wheel and me and Corbyn will go to this one?" I suggest. They are the one on date so they deserve some alone time although Melissa dragged me and Corbyn along.

"I think that's a good idea. What do you say, Mel?" Xavier asks not before winking at me. Huh, that shit wanted the same thing.

Melissa have an thoughtful look on. Just reply already.

"Um, fine. If you are all okay with it." Melissa says and Corbyn shrugs.

"It's settle then. Me and Melissa are going to the ferris wheel." Xavier says, extending an hand towards Melissa.

* * *

"Dude, that was like the best ride ever." I chirp happily as we extend down the stairs.

"You wouldn't have said that if you were the one hitting your head." Corbyn says scowling and I laugh out loud.

"It was funny though. Your expression was hilarious when hit your head." I laugh again and he glares at me.

"You are mean."

"Oh please, I am the sweetest person you will ever meet." I say, flipping my hair.

"Whatever helps you sleep in the night." He gives me a sarcastic smile, as we keep walking without any destination in mind.

You know, this is what I like the most about us. We keep bickering for most of the time but we don't really take it to the heart because we both know that's just for fun.

"Hey, Corbyn."

"Yeah?" He asks, quirking one eyebrow.

"I am hungry."

"Ah, just what I was thinking. What are we waiting for then let's go and eat." He says the starts dragging me towards the food courts.

"So, what do you want to eat?" Corbyn asks me as we reach a food court named "Snack n Shack".

"A large cheese burger and a chocolate milkshake." I inform him.

We place our orders and wait for a while. After sometime as they hand us our food, we make our way to a table and settle down.

"So what's next?" Corbyn asks as he starts munching on his food.

I look around and my eyes fall on the exact thing I have always wanted to go to.

"That" I point out and he turns around to see what I am pointing at.

A/N

Hey, Guys. What's up? I just finished my board exams today. So I'm guessing updates will be more frequent from now on cz I'm totally free for one and a half month.☺

Qotd: What's your guilty pleasure?