Chapter 11

"So what happened?" Xavier asks me as soon as I came back from my little talk with Cornyn aka Matthews.

"You won't believe what he told me?" I say while sitting down on my chair.

"What? Did he gave you offer for a one night stand?" Xavier smirks.

"No, you idiot." I say while punching his arms.

"Ow." Xavier whines then asks,"Then what?"

"He told me that he is the Matthews I was talking over the phone."

"But how? He is Corbyn so how can he be Matthews?" Xavier asks confused.

"He is Cornyn in the school but everyone in the helpline calls him Matthews. And so as his customers." I explain to Xavier.

"Oh." Xavier says as he realises what I said. Then the bell rangs indicating that the lunch time was over.

I get up from the chair then ask Xavier,"What class do you have now?"

"I have spare class. What about you?" Xavier asks back.

"Same. Wanna hang out at the roof top?"

"Sure." Xavier replies then we start heading towards the roof.

We reach the roof top and I took my time enjoying the view from there and fresh wind. I always come here whever school stress the shit out of me.

It was completely silent for a moment before Xavier spoke,"So I was wondering,as you have given the challenge to act like a girl for a whole month I think you should also open some social media acoounts like instagram or twitter. After all those are the things girls these days are always busy with."

I consider the idea for a moment then think that atleast I can try. I never had a social media account of my own before so this would be the first. I have only a fake account in Instagram and that account was also opened by Xavier, I just typed the password and logged in.

And maybe I can make some friends from there too.

"Yeah, good idea." I say then pull out my phone out of the back pocket. I turn the data connection on then went to the Instagram app. Xavier helps me to sign in. And here folks I have a new account on Instagram. I am a instagrammer now.

I ask Xavier what his username is then I go to his account and follow him. Then I ask him what Melissa's (if you don't remember, Melissa is Xavier's crush) username is,"What is Melissa's username?"

Xavier hesitates at first but then tells me her username and I go to her account.

To be honest, I am a little bit jealous of Melissa. She is the perfect definition of beauty. See for yourself.

Liked by xavier_scott and 590 others_melissa_ ☁View all 115commentshailey_winters slay meimzachherron cute

_melissa_
View all 115comments
hailey_winters slay me
imzachherron cute

Comparing to her, I am nothing. I am nowhere near good looking like her. I have brunette shoulder-length hair and a pair of dark brown eyes which aren't the prettiest. And do I have to mention that I am boyish.

* * *

After school I quickly start walking towards the bust stop wanting to reach home quickly because I have to go to shopping with Corbyn.

Corbyn had met me at my locker (I don't how he knew where my locker is) after school and asked me where will we meet before we go to the shopping mall. I told him that we can meet at the starbucks near my house and he happily agreed.

After walking for about five minutes, I reach the bus station.
I wait for the next bus to come and after a while it comes. I get in the bus and sit on a empty sot then put my headphones on.

About twenty minites later, I finally reach home. I unlock the front door knowing no one is home and quickly go inside.

I throw my bag on the kitchen counter then opened the refrigerator to find something to eat. Food is the first thing I always want after coming back from school.

After satisfying my tummy, I picked up my bag from the kitchen counter and went upstairs in my room. Then I took a shower and start getting ready for going to shopping.

Around 3 pm I was all ready and leave from house to go to the nearest starbucks. I reach the starbucks and watch Corbyn waiting for me there in front of the gate.

I start walking towards him and when he notices me, he seemed like he was going to say something but stopped then eyed me up and down.

"What are you wearing?" Corbyn asks as soon as I stand infront of him.

I looked at my outfit which is a over sized t-shirt which has savage written infront of it and a grey sweatpant.

"Umm...clothes of a normal human." I reply to him.

"You really do have a bad fashion sense." Corbyn says shaking his head.

"I told ya. I have zero fashion sense." I say to him. Then Corbyn looks at my cap and asks,"And why are you wearing this cap?"

Corbyn tries to take my cap off but I stop him. I don't really wear cap frequently but today is a special occasion.

You know, I just got out of shower before coming here and my hair was really messy. I was lazy to fix it so I just threw my hair in a small bun and put the cap on.

"Uh, I don't want to put the cap off." I say.

"Oh, alright. Lets get to the mall. We have a lot of shopping to do." With that both of us start heading towards the shopping mall.