Chapter 16

(Next day)

Third person P.O.V:

Corbyn is waiting in front of Lauren's house impatiently. He had texted her last night that he would pick her up today.

Corbyn looks at his watch and sighs. He is a little bit early Cz he is too excited to see Lauren in her new way.

After waiting for five more minutes, he hears the sound of opening of the front door. He immediately looks up and smiles.

She isn't wearing anything extraordinary or a lot of makeup but still she looks beautiful in her own way because of her confidence.

'Seems like she is applying my first tip.' Corbyn thinks as he is looking at her.

Lauren walks to Corbyn's car and stands in front of the car. Corbyn gets out of his car, a smile still on his face.

"Do I look okay?" Lauren asks Corbyn.

"Okay? You look amazing." Corbyn says and Lauren's cheeks heat up a little shocking her cz never blushes.

Lauren decides to ignore that fact and looks at her outfit once again, feeling satisfy of herself.

When she was getting ready she was really confused but then decided to go with something simple. She is wearing a dark blue long sleeve top and ripped jeans with a pair of vans, her hair falling over her shoulders and she has just applied lip gloss and mascara.

Lauren has watched make-up tutorials on YouTube and also tried doing make-up but she isn't that good in doing it.

"Are you nervous?" Corbyn asks Lauren causing her to break out from her mental talking.

"Yeah, a little bit utility I know I can do it." Lauren replies.

Corbyn shots her a smile then says," That's cool. And I think we should get going now."

With that both of them get into the car and Corbyn starts driving towards the school.

A/N

Short update but the next chapter will be blast.