#Call 3

Lauren, Matthews, Narration

"Hello, Xav. DO YOU KNOW WHAT JUST HAPPENED?"

"I a-"

"Cam just posted a pic of him kissing a girl and do you know what the caption is? He is officially taken."

"Wh-"

"I can't believe he is fucking taken. I can literally hear my heart breaking in million pieces."

"I am really sorry for you."

"Wait! You don't sound like Xavier. You sound like Matthews.

"Yeah because thats who I am."

"What?"

Lauren checks the caller ID and indeed it was of the fashion helpline. She mistakenly dialed the fashion helpline's number instead of Xavier's.

"Oh, sorry. I dialed the wrong number."

"Its okay. So can I ask who this cam guy is?"

"He is the love of my life, Cameron Dallas. And damn the guy is totally smash worthy."

"So you were just shouting over the phone cause your celebrity crush got a girlfriend. And that broke your hurt into million pieces."

"I can picture you smirking right now on the other side. And yeah it did broke my heart but I mostly said all that just to annoy Xavier. He gets  really annoyed whenever I talk about my crushes."

"Who is Xavier?"

"He is my bestfriend."

"Oh. I will hang up then. You need to call and annoy Xavier, right?"

"No, no don't hang up. I was going to call you after I had talked with Xavier. So yeah I will call Xav later."

"Oh, okay." 

"Yoy know, I feel like I am going to lose the challenge."

"Why?"

"I watched some turorials yesterday and also tried to do it.But you know what, I looked like a fucking joker after doing make-up. I can't even hold the eye liner properly."

"You will get better with time, trust me."

"But its not only that, I also need to buy clothes. And I don't know what kind of clo-"

Lauren, honey. I am home. Can you come downstairs and help me." Laurens mom shouts from downstairs.

"Coming, mom." Lauren shouts back.

"I have to go now."

"Alright, Bye."

Beep. Beep. Beep.