CHAPTER -1-

Your P.O.V:

I'm excited to be starting at college tomorrow.

It really is something to look forward to! I've been busy lately with the moving and all.

I just moved out of parents place, like literally a week ago, I moved to Seoul to begin college here!

I previously finished my schooling at a local school in Daegu.

Well, let me tell you about this new college I'm going to join. It's quite close to my small apartment in Seoul, I've only chosen this college because of the 60% scholarship that I got, apart from the fact that it's one of Korea's finest schools for commerce.

The subjects I've taken are statistical math, accounts, business studies, economics and English!

--

Ahh. It's D-day, it's the day!

I quickly shower and make myself a smoothie as I get into my uniform.

Yes. I have a uniform at this college.

It's 7:45 and school starts at 8:00! I rush out of my door with the drink in my hand even though it actually only is a 5 minute walk!

I gasp as I run into a figure that came running out of the door next to mine. I smiled as she helped me up. I introduced myself- " I'm Ara Soo! Nice to meet you! I moved here a week ago!"

She replied with a wide gummy smile- "I'm Rose, my brother and I just moved here too! I go to the Sungkyunwan University!"

"Oh my god! Me too! Let's go together!"

We spoke as we walked to school, I found out a lot about her. She was in my year, and we had 3 classes together!

Rose had a great personality! She was always ready to break into laughter and was a simple, chill, non-problematic person all in all!

I got to know her as my first week passed. She also told me about her brother who I had never seen, besides our being neighbors! He went to the same university and was a year older than the both of us!

As for college, it was going great. I was pleased to find that I loved all my subject teachers. They taught each topic so thoroughly that I didn't even need to come home and revise! (Although I did xD)

After school, I worked at a café, it was a nice silent one. That wasn't too crowded, but always had more than 4 customers! I worked my shift from 7-11 there.

--

After a long Friday I walk back home, I was extremely tired as today was very hectic!

As I got out of my elevator, I saw a breathtaking man standing outside my apartment.

I bowed to this unexpected visitor with a slight smile.

He said with a raspy voice- "So you are Ara Soo?"

"Yes, I am. And may I ask who you are?"

"I'm Rose's brother." The stranger replied.

"Oh hello! Do come in!" I said as I unlocked my door to let him in.

"I thought I'd simply drop by and say hello!" He began.

"Hello!" I said, a small smile forming on the face.

"Okay, I guess I'll go now" He replied with a chuckle.

"By the way, what's your name?"

"Jimin. Park Jimin" He replied with a smirk.

A/N HELLO this is my first chapter. It's basically a simple introduction to the protagonist...  I hope you like it! Any feedback will be highly appreciated! Also this is my first fanfic xD. AND UHM JIMIN IS MY BIAS! PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT! ALSO PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHETHER YOU LIKED IT

Edit: Hi it's me!! (3 july 2018) also I re-read the book and I'm surprised at how my writing has slightly matured over these 4 months haha. I hope you enjoy it.