CHAPTER -8-

YOUR P.O.V

Now that we have data of their imports and exports, it's my job to go through all the data and find their most valuable customer.

I'm going to have to get this done by tomorrow to stay on schedule meanwhile Rose and Tae are going to find this man called 'Jungkook' apparently this guy and another guy called 'Hobi' are programming genii.

So here I am with my laptop scrolling through all their data and figures and gathering information.

It's going to be a LONG night.

I'm really tired. Jimin is in the kitchen making some coffee to help me stay awake.

JIMIN'S P.O.V

I'm in Ara ' s kitchen I though I'd make her a cup of coffee to help her stay awake.

It's essential that she completes this work before we go ahead.

She looks really cute sitting there engrossed in her work.

Rose and Tae will be back tomorrow. They've gone to find Jungkook and Hobi.

Both of them are well reputed for their hacking.

Hopefully they'll agree to help.

Once they hack into Park Finances database. We'll have unlimited access to their files.

From there Tae will do his job!

"Ara I'm done with the coffee. Ara ?"

"Yes coming!"

THIRD PERSON P.O.V:

Y/N ran to the kitchen, visibly happy at the thought of a break.

"Wow! This is good Jimin"

"Haha Thanks! How much have you completed? I'm sorry to be pushing."

"Yes I'm almost done! I'll be done in an hour or so!"

"If it'll get done that quickly then why don't you go sleep now? You can finish it up later today! It's almost 2!" (A/N IN THE MORNING That's WHY LATER TODAY. I'm A GENIUS)

"Nahh I'd rather finish it now! You can go sleep! I'll lock up and sleep as soon as I'm done!"

"Okay"

.

.
.

.

A/N UNEDITED xD LIKE EVERY OTHER CHAPTER😂

THANKSS FOR READING

-Abha