CHAPTER -20-

We landed in Tokyo, and immediately went to our hotel.

It was a nice simple place, with a Victorian vibe.

I turned on the news on entering our room- "10 million dollars stolen from Mr. Park. Owner of Park Finances" the headline displayed.

I clapped my hands gleefully and called Jimin and Jungkook over to see the news.

"We have no suspects as of now, only a few blurry pictures." The reporter continued saying as a series of blurry pictures if the three of us completely covered on black were displayed.

"The warehouse on 67th street was said to be their hideout. The master Heisters are said to still be in Korea, since the security at the airport was increasing drastically soon after the incident"

At this I flopped on the bed and peacefully went to sleep as the other two continued watching the news report.

--

"Thank you Jungkook, for helping us out so much!" Jimin said with tears threatening to pour out.

"Ah it was my pleasure. I'm glad you finally got revenge on your Uncle." Jungkook said as he hugged Jimin and patted his back.

"We'll miss you Jungkook, but I look forward to our next meet in Paris!" I continued.

"Bye" Jimin and I chanted as we saw Jungkook enter the airport.

He waved back.

"What do you want to do now?" Jimin asked me.

"Hmm I don't know. A few more days in Tokyo sounds lovely. By then if the police still have no leads, we can always go back and live our normal lives.!" I replied with a smile on my face.

"Thank you so much Ara for sticking with Rose and I. I don't know what made you agree with going through with this, especially since it was revenge only for Rose and I" He said as tears began to fall.

"Ah we're a big family now. Don't worry. I'm glad that we did this. Serves him right. I mean what type of family member betrays his own brother? Your father must've been heart broken!" I said.

"He was, the doctor said that the heart attack occurred because of stress. But that's all over now. I've made peace with it. But something I'll never be able to accept it Rose and Tae's absence I feel like they're going to suddenly jump out. And life is going to tell me that this was one bug prank. These are all just worthless thoughts now." Jimin said sadly, "So, what's the plan for the rest of the day?"

"Okay where shall we go now? I was thinking Disney-Land!" I held his hand and start skipping, pulling him along.

"Disney-Land?" He said with a smile slowly appearing on his face.

--

"Jimin I understand that you've been through a lot of losses with your family, you can let it out. Just let it all out and free your mind." I said as we headed into our hotel, "If you want to ease your conscience we can order some drink to help you with it! I mean Rose was not just your sister, she was like-"

"Ah Ara," he said as he played with a strand of hair, slowly leaning in,

"You're my World now."

.
.
.
.
.

Okay this is the official ending the story has ended WOOH. I've finished my first ever fan fiction.
It has exactly 20 chapters lmao. Tell me if you want a bonus chapter in the comments, I'm not too sure.

Lastly I want to thank BtsXukunZ and cheonsa_k for being extremely amazing friends and supporting me through this entire book .

Thank you 💞
-Abha.