CHAPTER -2-

YOUR P.O.V

The next day, I ran out of my house (as usual), ready to go to school with Rose.

Guess who I saw next to her?

Jimin.

And a beautiful boy who seemed to be around our age.

Both of them were dressed in our college uniform.

Apparently they go to our college?

The boy introduced himself as Jimin's best friend, Taehyung Kim.

We left to school, making small talk on our way.

I found out that Taehyung wanted to find a apartment nearby till then he would be staying with Jimin and Rose till then.

But since there wasn't enough space for the three of them I offered Rose room in my apartment. (It would help with my rent anyway! )

So it was decided that Tae and Jimin would live together, meanwhile Rose and I would be roommates!

I gotta say I'm really excited. It won't be much of a difference since Rose spends most of her time in my apartment most of the time!

Once we got to college we separated our ways, since Tae and Jimin were a year older!

When we were walking to our class, Rose pulled me to the side-"I have something to tell you.."

I immediately asked her "What?" Did she not want to be my roommate? Aw I was really excited to live together!

She turned tomato red and said- " I like Tae. I don't know why! I've always liked him! He's spent a lot of time at our house because Jimin and Tae have been good friends for the past 2 years..."

I know I'm bad, but I couldn't help but burst out laughing at this sudden confession! "Wow Rose. I'm sorry but this was unexpected" I managed to say between my laughs.

Wow. I'm a terrible friend. I hugged her as I laughed on our way to class.

Later, we had lunch with our Jimin and Tae.

I laughed at Rose's attempts to get close to Tae. But he is seriously good looking, there was just something in his box smile that made him look SUPER ATTRACTIVE.

We laughed together. Lunch was super fun!

Classes went on uneventfully, we walked back home after stopping at the café I worked at.

We had a couple of latte's and I really felt like this had become my squad!

I got back home and decided to do a little bit of studying. I lost track of time as I did math.

Suddenly my bell rang! I opened the door to find Tae standing outside with a couple of boxes filled with clothes in his hands.

I stared at him blankly for two seconds before blinking. Oh right! Rose was moving in!

I ran out to help them soon everything was settled by the time it struck 5:30.

Rose and Tae got up to go to the park, I kindly refused. I had to get work done.

Jimin stayed back. I looked at him surprised until he said- " you were going to help me with English remember?"

"oh right! I almost forgot. What type of help do you want?"

"I'm an aspiring singer. I wanted help with my lyrics writing process. I struggle to write them in English. I can easily write in Korean! I figured you could help?"

"oh um okay. I haven't done anything like this before!" I said with a slight smile.

"hmm"

"But I guess we can definitely try. I charge $30 an hour. Shall we start tomorrow?"

"Perfect."

"Perfect."

A/N DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER? PLEASE VOTE IF YOU DID :D THANKS FOR READING ILY <3

also this isn't a love story if you thought so lmao. i can't do love stories.. it's a bit of a thriller xD AHAHA SHO MANI PLANS I'M EXCITED .

ALSO I'M CHANGING THE NAME OF THE BOOK SOON. PLEASE SUGGEST A NAME IN THE COMMENTS BELOW. INITIALLY I THOUGHT I'LL MAKE IT A ROMANTIC BOOK. BUT IT REALLY ISN'T SOMETHING I WANT TO WRITE SO I'VE CHANGED THE REST OF THE PLOT. HELP ME THINK OF A NAMEEE