CHAPTER-9-

JIMIN'S P.O.V

I woke up with a jolt.

Lights are on in the front room?

I get up and warily move out of the room.

Oh! It's just Ara !

"Why aren't you asleep yet?"

"Almost done." She mumbled back.

I walked over to the computer and saw- '21/340 remaining'.

That'd definitely take over half an hour.

I picked her up and ran to her room and placed her on her bed and closed the door and went back to my room, ignoring her protests.

YOUR P.O.V

BEEP BEEP~

My head H.U.R.T.S

OUCH! I fell off the bed onto the floor.

Grumbling I get up as Jimin opens the door looking scared.

When he understood that I had fallen of the bed he chuckled and went back out.

Rude much?

I quickly got dressed and was going to run to my laptop to complete my work.

I was greeted with a scrumptious looking meal that Jimin had prepared!

A smile came upon his face when he saw me.

He really is adorable with his lil squishy cheeks and that shy smile.

I sent back a friendly smile and complimented this spread that lay in front of me.

I mean there was everything from toast to cheese cake. Not that much but probably a solid 5 food items!

He's such a great friend to have! I mean Rose NEVER does this for me. -_-
Neither do I but she sure could initiate something like this!(basically Ara 's thoughts are in italics)

I was going to go join Jimin in the kitchen, when Jimin's phone began to ring.

He picked it up. After a few seconds on the phone a look of surprise came upon his face. Immediately followed by a few tears.

He soon ended the call and immediately collapsed onto a sofa.

I ran to him- "what's wrong Jimin"

He responded with a furious shaking of his hands. His body began to stiffen under my grip, slowly beginning to feel like solidified muscle mass. Like a rock. ROCK SOLID.

He wasn't crying anymore, a look of pure fury on his face.

I pulled back startled by this change in him.

His eyes were stone cold with a tinge of red around the sides. Almost like a.. a... Nooo it's terrible I can't say it. It's not possible.

I was brought back to reality when he roughly pushed me off and ran to the washroom locking himself in.

I took a moment to recover from his rough actions and picked up his mobile to see who had called since he refused to tell me anything!

Recent calls:

Incoming - #91 0808 7992

Unknown number.

I dialled that number..

"This is Mentrol Emergency Hospital. May I help you?" A sweet calm voice answered.

I cut the call confused.

The hospital?

I banged on the washroom door- "JIMIN TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON RIGHT NOW. TELL ME OR I'M GOING TO COME IN THERE."

A minute later the door opened revealing a tried Jimin drastically different from the version of him I saw 5 minutes ago.

I pulled him into a hug when tears began to stream down his face.

I traced circles on his back in what I hoped was a calming motion.

"Are you ready to tell me?" I kindly asked.

He broke into sobs-"Rose and Tae are dead. Gone. OUT. DONE. GONE. OVER.

DEAD.

DEAd.

DEad.

Dead.

dead."

...

A/N HELLOOOO THANKS FOR READING ILY ALSO NOTICE I CHANGED THE NAME TO ARA SOO

THANKS FOR READING

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED IT.

THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU

-Abha