CHAPTER -15-

STEP 1 of restarted mission THE HEIST- Achieved.

Okay. First off Jungkook chose the word restarted.

Getting to the point here, Jungkook got into their systems. He created an account in the name of 'Areum Min'.

'Kookster' as he calls himself along with 'Jimiman' another self proclaimed name, managed to hacked into the highly prestigious 'Park Finances' network of systems. We now have access to every single file in their database. We could do anything. And you know what the best part is? They won't be able to trace the misbehavior of systems back to us.

We could literally do anything. We could even freeze their transactions for a whole day which would result in huge losses for the company.

Or as Jungkook put it-"let's blast rainism through their speakers"

The down side is we can only mess with their transactions if we embed a chip in the location that we wish to transfer money from.

"Okay let's start packing and organizing. Kookie and I finalized the plans last night. We did it properly so as to make your work easier Ara" Jimin said with a large smile as he linked his hands in Jungkook's.

"Oh great." Man am I going to be busy tonight.

-The next day-

BRRRRRING-

"IT'S ALREADY 3:15! WAKE UP GUYS."

We were supposed to wake up at 2:45 AM to begin our final preparation before beginning - STEP 2- Track movement of cash by vehicles.

Jimin. Where was he? The little buffoon. He was supposed to wake us up. I had a foreboding that he wouldn't and thus I set an alarm.

I heard noises in the adjacent room. The two of them, Kookster and Jimiman were sharing the room at the present.

I opened the door to the front room, fully clothe and ready to leave. A denim jacket pulled over a black tee and jeans of the same color.

They were similarly dressed, Jungkook had a white shirt partly buttoned over his full black attire and Jimin, well he was wearing a long glossy red coat.

What frro? Don't ask me. The plan was to dress casually so as to blend into the crowd and not draw attention.

Did Jimin's ensemble achieve the required?

Dress casually? It's not really what you would call casual...

Not draw attention? Well that costume will definitely not help in this aspect.

We agreed to wear something over our black clothes so that it wouldn't seem like we were ' Korea's most wanted'.

A giggle escaped me when Jungkook pulled out 3 monkey caps (burglar beanies). I sure as heck wasn't wearing that.

People are extra, like I know people like that. But these guys just took it to another level.

"I am not wearing that."

"But"

"No buts, let's get going."

I pulled them into a hug.

"Let's go!"

.

.

.

.

.

OKAY SO THIS WAS AT #62 IN MYSTERY/THRILLER.

I WANT TO THANK Y'ALL THAT ARE READING FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.