CHAPTER -3-

The next week passed by without much event.

I'm super excited! Rose and I have to do a project:

"Project one: Elements of business environment: Changes witnessed on economic front over the last few year on a company (of your choice) due to globalization. Observe and analyze the changes."

Rose keeps insisting that we choose "Park Finances" which is South Korea's largest banking services firm.

I wanted to do the project on Samsung Electronics, it has the world's biggest technology firm by revenue. It'd be super fun!

But she refused to agree. When I asked her why she wanted to do Park finances, she responded with- "because my last name is also Park". I mean Park is an extremely common name in Korea!

I finally gave in and we scheduled an appointment with the manager on Saturday. We were invited to meet the CEO as well(our school gave us this chance).

I saw it as a golden opportunity to get full on this project. But Rose said meeting with the manager would be enough.

She is getting super adamant on this topic. I don't know why but something seems off. She's being extremely silly about this! But she normally is very reasonable, so I'll just let this slide. I means she really is a great friend.

Apart from this college is going great! So is work at the café.

On the other hand, it's spring and there's cherry blossoms all around. The whole scenery is tinted with shades of pink. I love it!

Third person P.O.V:

Ara Soo suddenly jumped when she heard shouting coming from the apartment next to hers-

"I'M GOING TO TELL HER."

"NO YOU CAN'T"

"I'M GOING TO."

"YOU CAN'T. AT LEAST NOT TODAY." (A/N jjang jojun balsa xD)

"BUT WHY. I DON'T LIKE LYING TO HER"

"NEITHER DO I COME ON. I'M ARA'S BEST FRIEND. DO YOU THINK I LIKE LYING TO HER? WE HAVE GOT TO THINK THINGS THROUGH. WE'LL TELL HER SOON."

A/N WHO DO YOU THINK ARE FIGHTING xD? WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY'RE LYING ABOUT HEHE?

THANK YOU FOR READING! FIGHTING!