CHAPTER -6-

Mission 1:
Find database containing export details.

|•|Commence|•|

YOUR P.O.V

Remember Rose and I were going to Park Finances for our project?

Well.. we're going today! And Jimin and Tae are joining us!

This is part one of our heist.

For some reason I'm suuuuper excited!

We're all gathered in Rose's and my apartments right now.

Rose was getting ready to leave. But, Rose being Rose was leisurely taking her time.

"So is everyone clear with what they have to do once we reach?"

"Yes, Jimin. We've gone through this plan at least 6 times. Chill." Taehyung impatiently replied.

"Okay okay sorry. I'm just a bit stressed. Because if they catch us we'll be in HUGE trouble."

"Yeah don't worry" I chimed in.

"How can I worry when I'm with you?" Jimin responded leaving me flustered.

Lately I've been getting the feeling maybe he likes me? I don't know. Let's not get carried away.

"Okay, I'm here. I'm ready. Let's go kick some ass."

I looked at Rose wide eyed. As casual as she is she didn't seem the least worried.

We could be charged on account of major felony for what we were going to do.

"Yeah. Let's go"
.
.
.
.

A/N THIS WAS A BIT OF A FILLER. AND IF IT WASN'T CLEAR, BOLD-JIMIN, ITALIC-ROSE. ALSOO COMMENT 1 OR 2 NEXT TO EACH NAME GIVEN BELOW SUCH THAT YOU COMMENT THREE 1'S AND TWO 2'S. I HAVE DONE MINE. THE NEXT PART WILL DEPEND ON WHAT YOU CHOOSE!

JUNGKOOK

JIN

NAMJOON

SUGA

HOBI

I HOPE YOU'VE COMMENTED :)
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED IT! SARANGHAE! FIGHTING!❤

ALSO I'VE CHANGED THE TITLE AND THE COVER!❤