CHAPTER -18-

We changed our plan.

Instead of stealing money from 'Mr.Park's' major employees and transferring it into our fake accounts and running away with the bounty, we decided we'd steal money from Mr. Park himself.

And we'd do it in such a way that it can't be traced back to us.

In such a way that we won't have to run away after the theft.

We will remove sixty thousand dollars from Mr. Park's account and put 5 dollars each into 12,000 accounts that are substantially poor.

And we're going to transfer one dollar into each one if these 12,000 accounts each day, for five days.

Thus, resulting in a loss of 12,000 dollars per day for Mr.Park and a gain of 1 dollar per day for each of these people.

You might think, one dollar is such a tiny amount, it literally amounts to nothing. How will it help the poor people?

It's only because the value is so tiny that the change in the money in the accounts won't be noticed. An increase of one dollar a day, is negligible to most of us. Thus, no one will report the increase. No one except Mr. Park will be negatively affected either. Who will lose 60,000 dollars in the time period of less than a week!

You know like we're the 21st century Robin Hoods? Of sorts, I guess.

Why can't this be traced back to us?

Because the gross value of the money in the bank will be the same. Since the transfer is happening within the bank's accounts.

But the downside is, once we finish the transfer we'll have to remove the chip from our so called 'parcel'.

And the thing is it can stay concealed only for 150 hours. Which is 6 days and 4 hours.

Once that time is crossed the bank systems will detect our chip as a bug and well, let's just say we'll be in deep shit.

.
.
.
.

Again, sorry to OnLy BtsXukunZ for the late update.