CHAPTER -13-

The week flew by peacefully until Jimin suddenly came up to me with a serious look on his face and said-"So what about the Heist?"

I gave him a shocked look.

We were still doing that? There's literally two of us. What the heck was he thinking?

I soon voiced what I thought "JIMIN! How could we possibly carry it on? Our team has been reduced to half! I'm sure the need to carry it out isn't as much any more. Don't be silly."

"Silly? Do you know whose car they crashed into?" Jimin responded

"Whose?"

--

"Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Ara Soo." I introduced myself to the tall muscular man standing in front of me.

God was he eye candy or what! That ebony hair and those doe eyes. Wah.

"I hope you know how thankful both of us are that you're helping us. Jimin will be here soon. He went out just 5 minutes ago to pick up some snacks."

"Oh don't mention it. Jimin and I have known each other since forever. We grew up together. Although, I must say it feels empty here without Rose and Tae."

"You knew them?"

"Yeah, like I said we grew up together"

"KOOOOOOOOOOOKIE YOU'RE HERE" Jimin ran in to engulf Jungkook in his embrace.

I let out a small laugh.

Jimin was adorable. The stark difference in expressions on their faces was hilarious. Jimin looked overjoyed as he patted Jungkook's hair. And Jungkook well his face was scrunched up in annoyance a hint of love towards the older evident on his face.

"This is Y/N. SHE'S MY ROOMIE"

Jimin looked the happiest he had been in weeks. It looks like 'KOOKIE' made him happy. Actually speaking I had never actually seen him with a girl that he was interested in. Maybe he swung the other way.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by an almost red faced Jimin, "Kookie's agreed. He'll help us!!!!!"

"Oh great!" The bell suddenly rang."I think its the food! Pick a movie let's relax today and begin planning tomorrow"

I muffled my laugh when I heard, "Kookie you can pick the movie."

Boy is he in love. I can't believe I never knew that Jimin was gay! I mean he definitely did love Tae more than a normal, sane human being. But I guess I never considered and of them to be normal.

God I missed Tae. And Rose, it was like I was waiting for her to return from a vacation. Everytime the phone rang and an unknown number was on display I'd pick it up in the hopes that it was Rose or Tae telling me to pick them up from somewhere because they had somehow miraculously survived.

As many times as my brain told me that ROSE AND TAE ARE DEAD. My heart immediately contradicted the thinking organ.

It had even come on the news "Two twenty year old youngsters killed in an accident due to reckless driving" I immediately flung the news paper to the corner of the room as I broke into sobs. Due to reckless driving? RECKLESS DRIVING??????? THE TRUCK THAT CRASHED INTO THEM. THE TRUCK DRIVER GOT AWAY WITHOUT ANY CHARGES.

"Thank you" I took the pizzaboxes from the delivery boy. Then walked to the living room to find Jimin practically straddling Jungkook. Okay I'm exaggerating. Jimin had his arm around Jungkook with the beginning of 'Psycho' playing.

God. I loved the movie. I draped the curtains, instantly darkening the room.

.
.
.
.
.
.

I might just make it a jikook book lmao. I ship ship ship. Okay don't kill me thanks.