CHAPTER -7-

JIMIN'S P.O.V

We walked in and went directly to the reception and gave our names.

The receptionist looked at us for a second before beckoning to large men who did a small check on us.

I got a little angry to see him touching my sister and Ara that way. But I've got to keep my calm. Can't draw attention to us this quickly! We still had a lot to do.

After a thorough check, they let us through.

We were told to go directly to the 8th floor.

On entering the elevator we clicked 8 along with 5. We had some other business to complete.

Ara and I got off on the 5th floor. Rose and Tae continued.

"Be careful!" They said as we opened a door labelled 'restricted area'.

I nodded and pulled Ara behind me as we walked down a narrow passage.

I wasn't to sure if I was going the right way because I wasn't able to get a proper blueprint. But my instincts told me to keep going.

So I did.

Once we reached a corner I peeped before continuing that way.

Ara was unnaturally quiet, seems like she is really nervous!

I gave her a reassuring smile. Or at least what I though was one. Because she ended up blushing!

Not too nervous I guess!

We suddenly heard the click-clack of heels coming our way.

As I saw a smartly dressed woman round the corner, Ara suddenly pushed me against the wall and pretended to kiss me. I repeat PRETENDED.

The woman immediately shrunk back and ran away after mumbling a small " sorry."

I could imagine what she must've thought! I mean Ara was pretty close to me!

She's still standing with me against the wall with a slow smile forming on her face.

I'm not too sure what to do now.

YOUR P.O.V

I heard footsteps coming around the corner.

My mind suddenly went blank what if we get caught?

I didn't want to go to jail at the tender age of 21!

I mean we couldn't say we wandered here by mistake! A big red restricted sign was hung outside at the entrance.

So I just pushed Jimin against the wall making it look like- well she saw us and immediately ran!

I'M A GENIUS.

I smiled to myself! No jail! I CAN LIVE! I'M FREE!

Oh wait poor Jimin was still against the wall.

I cleared my throat and moved away.

"Thanks" he said shyly.

"Haha yeah, shall we continue?"

"Continue what?" A bewildered expression came on his face.

"We are yet to find the database Jimin-ah! Pabo let's go!"

"YAH! I'm older!" He flicked his fingers on my forehead.

"Okay okay let's gooo"

We slowly snoop around until we come across a room -'‡NO ENTRY‡'

You can probably guess what we did next.

We entered.

We were greeted with an overwhelming sight!

There were computers placed next to each other and there were at least 20!

Thank the stars! There was no one in there.

I stood there dumbstruck at the sight while Jimin entered a few codes into the computer and well I don't exactly know what he did. Did I mention he's a programming genius?

I immediately took my position at the door. Keeping a lookout for anyone who might be around.

When I checked on my watch I saw that we only had 3 minutes left.

Jimin seemed engrossed so I didn't tell him anything in case I disturbed his flow of thought.

After what seemed like a century later but what actually was around a minute, he held up a drive with a satisfied smile on his face.

We immediately ran out of the room.

My watch showed 1:13 seconds.

We rushed into the elevator and ran out of the place and ran into Rose and Tae.

They were puffing as they stood outside.

We took a few breaths and ran off as fast as possible. After we were a good half a mile away, we heard the alarms sounding out loud.

"Did you get it?"

"Yup. You?"

"Yup"

Relief washed over our features as we raised our glasses to a toast.

A/N 707 WORDS?! THAT'S THE MOST I'VE WRITTEN I THINK😂

BUT TELL ME WHETHER YOU LIKED IT

DO VOTE AND COMMENT

SARANGHAE! FIGHTING! ILY