CHAPTER -5-

"We're planning a heist." Tae blurted out.

"Way to put it subtly Tae." Rose said as she rubbed her head with an annoyed look on her face.

My immediate instinct was to burst out laughing. I mean who wouldn't. They had staged the whole thing perfectly! I mean their acting really is Daebak.

Jimin looked at me and let out a small laugh. Pulling me in for a hug again. I really have to get used to this skinship to make sure I don't feel this nervous each time he does.

He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear-" We're serious Ara "

Wait what?!

I looked around cluelessly to see some type of emotion hinting to the fact that this was all a big joke.

But as I looked around at each of their serious faces, I realised they were serious.

"A h-heist? What do you mean a-a heist?"I finally stuttered.

A small smile came on Tae's face.

Rose came and sat next to me giving me a small hug.

But. Seriously what's with the hugs all of a sudden?!

Jimin and Tae soon sat down. And began to tell me their story.

"So will you help us?" Jimin said looking at me hopefully.

Rose kindly said-" Don't worry we won't mind if you say no. Don't feel obligated to say yes."

She really is an amazing friend.

I knew this was dangerous.

I knew it was legally wrong.

My mind told me don't.

But my heart said do it!

"yes. I will." I confidently told them.

All three of them let out loud sighs at once. I didn't realise how much tension there was in the atmosphere!

"Thank you Ara "

We went to the beach later, and spent the rest of the day there.

I realised how important they are with me.

The voice in my head saying yes was even louder now.

Jimin suddenly pulled me to the side-"Ara ?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you for taking a chance on us."

I pulled his cheeks and said "I would do this for the 3 of you anytime."

He went red and gave me a hug. After a few seconds I tried pulling out, but he held me tight-"Hold me tight. Jebal."

.

.

.

A/N HEHE I FORGOT IT WAS A JIMIN X READER STORY LMAO SO I PUT A ARA JIMIN MOMENT LMAO. BUT ALSO DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE? -Abha❤