CHAPTER -16-

We entered the enormous premises. It was the second time we were here.

'PARK FINANCES' was proudly displayed over the reception.

The whole place was tinted with shades of brown and gold with glass chandeliers grandly hanging from the ceiling.

The afore mentioned 'PARK FINANCES' was made of what looked like some type of crystal.

Overall, it was very fancy.

Jimin and I casually walked to the receptionist. Jungkook monitored us from the minivan.

"Parcel from Areum Min" I sounded as we approached her.

"ID's please" the smiling receptionist requested.

With a deep sigh, Jimin brought out our false ID's and presented them to the receptionist with a slight smile.

A wave of anxiety swept through me, would she accept the ID's?

The receptionist scanned the ID's, the computer let out a small beep.

Suddenly I felt Jimin take my hand in his.

"Thank you," she said as she returned the ID's, "They'll help you carry the parcel and Namjoon will lead you to the vault where they're to be stored."

She then motioned to two bulky men to help us, to which I urgently responded, "We can manage it ourselves, thank you."

"Okay, Namjoon lead them to the vault"

I turned around, beaming at Jimin, I said, "Get the parcel"

He glared at and stomped out to soon return with the parcel " Ms. Areum's parcel"

"It's here" I conveyed to the receptionist.

"This way" Namjoon said.

"Follow us" I ordered Jimin as I inwardly smirked, he was definitely going to get mad at me later for ordering him around like this.

Shooting another glare he followed.

Just before leaving the main hall, I whispered in the Bluetooth earpod, " we're in JK".

To hear a squeal of joy on the other end, followed by a low snort which I guessed was Jimin.

.

.

.

. OKAY THIS IS AT 38 IN MYSTERY/ THRILLER WTH WOW THANKSSSS