Arwen

Attara's POV

¤

I followed Elrond through the halls of rivendell. We walked in silence at first, but I could tell he had many questions. After a few moments we reached a door I did not recognize. "I noticed you were hurt earlier, my healers will take care of you. We will speak after you are healed." He said as he opened the door and ushered me through.

¤

He spoke a few words to the elves present before excusing himself.  I was then ushered towards a bed. Although there was not much they could do about my broken ribs, they were able to help with a few other minor injuries I had earned from our adventure so far. They also checked that the wound I had received from the orc ambush back home was healed nicely. Once they had finished they bowed and left the room.

¤

A few moments later Elrond returned. "I trust you are feeling better?" He inquired politely.

¤

"Much" I replied simply. I could tell he had many questions.

¤

"How did you come to join a group of dwarves and a hobbit?" He asked, not caring to wait any longer to get the answers he so desired.

¤

I explained to him how my home had been ambushed and that the party happened to be passing by, although I believe gandalf had secretly planned to take me all along. I then explained how having no where else to go, I decided to join them at Gandalf's request.

¤

"Interesting" elrond replied. "How much do they know of you?" He asked.

¤

"They know what I am but not who. Please inform your fellow elves I am to be addressed only as Attara, nothing more." I replied with a stern look.

¤

He nodded and stood. "Arwen wanted to speak with you." He informed me. Not a moment later a small knock sounded on the door. "And here she is" Elrond said as she opened the door "I will leave you two alone."

¤

Arwen waited for Elrond to leave before squealing with excitement and running over to my side. She enveloped me in a hug and I winced slightly as she pressed my injured side. We had become very close over the years and she was the closest thing I had left to family.

¤

"Its so good to see you!" She exclaimed. We talked for what seemed like hours but in reality was probably only twenty minutes. We caught up on everything in both my life and hers.

¤

The conversation ended with arwen offering me some of her clothes to wear during my time in rivendell. I accepted happily, excited to change out of my dirty clothes. She gave me a dress to wear for the night, and said she would give me some spares to take on the rest of my journey.

¤

I changed into the dress she gave me quickly, it was simple but beautiful. It was made from a white flowy material with an open back that allowed my wings to open freely. I did not have to worry about keeping my wings hidden here, we were amoung friends.

¤

I thanked her again before heading off towards the rest of the group.