Bloody Grey

Eve's POV:

"Nice place you got here, Grey." I said as he opened the door and ushered me in.

"Haha! Take a seat, make yourself comfortable. Do you want anything to drink?"

"I'll have a beer." I said.

He went to the kitchen and grabbed some beers.

He sat beside me in the couch, he reached for the remote control of his entertainment system.

"I remember you mentioned you love Jazz Music. Listen to this." he presses play.

No Ordinary Love by Chris Botti played.

He kissed me, I straddled him, his hands were travelling all over my body. I moaned in pleasure.

He kept kissing me and touching my body. I pulled away a little bit. I smiled at him, I put my arm around his neck.

"Slow down, boy. I'm not going any where." I admonished him.

I kissed him and set the pace, I ground my hips down his hardening member, he touched my body again, this time, slow, lazy touches. I smiled into our kiss.

I pulled him closer, unravelling a steel coil, I kept kissing him, until his breath hitched, I strangled him with the steel coil wire. He was gasping for air, his brown eyes begging me to stop. As he suffocated to his death.

I grabbed my purse, where I had a jungle knife stashed. I stabbed him in the chest, then Jeff Golub's Open Up played, I stabbed his chest some more, I made an incision on his left upper chest, where his heart is. I was having one of those lucid trance states, I minced his heart and I arranged it back to where I got his heart from. Satisfied with how it looked, I stood up, and cleaned myself in the kitchen. I also cleaned my knife in the sink.

I left his apartment, I decided to walk for a bit. I sighed as I am missing my car. I can't wait to get it from the shop tomorrow. After a couple of blocks, I grew tired walking in my heels, so I hailed a cab.

I asked him to drop me off to my apartment at Mandaluyong. My mind slipped into memories I had of Destiny. Today, I met her again for the second time in 10 years, it hurts me to know that I ruined her life. After the incident, she didn't go back to school, I have heard she transferred to Northshore. I have tried to contact her, but she changed her number, her social media profiles had me blocked, I went over her house but her mother said she moved out.

They wouldn't tell me where she went. They didn't even confirmed if she really transferred. Eventually, I got tired of looking for her. I understood that she didn't want to be found. My heart broke. But what broke me more, was the news of my Dad, leaving us for another woman.

***Flashback #1***

"Mom?!" I shouted at her bedroom door, I'm feeling worried because she doesn't lock her bedroom door. I knocked once more. When she doesn't answer, I find the keys to the whole house on one of our kitchen drawers.

I hurriedly open the door, I found her staring blankly at a wall. Her tear stained face had a blank expression. I rushed to her side and hugged her.

"Mom, what happened?" I asked her.

"Your dad finally left us." she stated.

"What?"

She inhaled and exhaled

"Your dad had been cheating on me since last year."

"W-What? How did you know?"

"I have known for a little while now. Your father is bad at telling lies and covering his tracks."