In her loving Memory

Destiny's POV:

Kate was listening attentively to what I admitted to her during the elevator ride. It is hard to talk about the first girl I have ever loved and lost. When the elevator door opened, she steps out and I followed.

She opened the door to her unit, we sat at the couch, putting the bags on the floor.

"Continue." She said and smiled tenderly at me.

"So, it was in Second Grade when she and I got together. Brian was her beard and mine. Then on our Sophomore year, she gradually changed. She was always sad, she would always cling to me and let her tears out, I figured must be her period or something. So I disregarded it, when I tried to cheer her up with my funny antics, she would smile or even chuckle, that was enough for me. I didn't know any better then." I paused as I steady my voice for the next few words I am about to say.

"Until one summer, before we turned juniors, she sent me her last message, through email. Yesterday we were still together, so I couldn't believe that she would do that, she was laughing and smiling at me all day. It turns out, she had it sent to me at a specific time frame. She committed suicide after we parted ways, her parents had already caught on with our relationship, since they were Catholics they forbade her to see me, talk to me or even go to school with me. She died due to loss of blood, she cut her pulse and let herself bleed to death. She did it when everyone was sleeping."

I said as I wiped my tears flowing from my eyes.

"I never got the chance to attend her wake, because her parents forbade me and threatened to sue me for killing their daughter. When everyone left, Brian brought me to her grave, I cried and cried until there were no more tears I could cry. I went to her grave every chance I had, every stolen moment just like how our love was. I still put her favorite flowers on her grave, she likes lilies." I smiled at her

"Thank you for telling me, Babe. I'm sorry about what happened, let me take away all the hurt." She said as she kissed my forehead, my eye lids, my nose and my lips.

"You already took away all the hurt, babe."

I smiled at her, she hugs me even tighter.

"Come on, babe, we need to start this project." I said changing topics but she didn't break her hug.

"Babe, it's okay to feel that way, what you went through is heart breaking, I just wanted you to know that I understand you, I will always do. I'm not jealous of her, because of her, we ended up finding each other." She smiled tenderly, she was always the relentlessly positive kind of person. 

"Thank you, Babe. I would like you to meet her personally, we'll go next weekend." I smiled at her, she was the first person outside of me and Brian to know about Solenn, I didn't even tell Eve.

"I would love that, maybe get her blessing, so your heart could be free from any burden, I'm glad you're taking steps to open up to me." She smiled, she got the Instax camera on her purse. She handed me the camera.

"Let's start making happy memories, to fill every pain you have, until you can no longer feel any pain or sadness." She stated as she smiles at the camera, she was kissing my eye lids, while I was smiling.

We started to work on the Memory Board first, We designed it with our Photos she was printing off her pocket printer. By 6:30 P.M. we ordered food from the nearby Pizza Place, we ordered pasta and a whole pie to ourselves. She was smiling looking at our photos all through out the first time we hanged out together until today. There was something about her smiles that has drawn me in. It was one of the things that made me fall in love with her, her smiles, she is just so bubbly, that there are times, you would want to slap her just to see if she would be mad at you. As she was working on designing the Memory Board, I rose from where I sat. She briefly looks at me