Sunshine

Kate's POV:

I woke up early today, despite last night's five in a row orgasm and late night talk with the love of my life, I felt the warmth of her naked body against mine, my eyes fluttered open. I watched Destiny, as her exposed chest rise up and fall from her breathing.

I couldn't believe that she's finally come around. I wanted to cry because of happiness. I looked at her face, her lips that I love to kiss. She is just so adorable and irresistible. She is like a ray of sunshine, she brings me warmth and joy.

I look at her for a few more moments, before I touch her face, I traced lazy circles in her cheeks with my thumb, last night she had sung me to sleep, I love it when she sings to me. It makes me feel so relieved of any stress. I marvel at her, still speechless about us.

A few more minutes, she held my hand and kissed it. Her beautiful black eyes starts to flutter open.

"Good morning, Babe." she greets me

"Good morning, Babe." I smiled

"You're up early? Is there something wrong?" she furrowed her brows at me, she knows I usually sleep longer than she does.

"No, nothing's wrong, I just wanted to see you more." I smiled at my own confession.

She pulls my chin up for a kiss on my lips.

"I love waking up to you." she said as her hands wrapped around my waist.

"I love waking up with you beside me. I feel secured." I said honestly

"I feel the same Mrs. Valerio." She laughed. She sat up and continued to speak

"Now, let's get you breakfast."

She reached for my hand and walked to the closet to pull two oversized shirts, she put on mine and then proceedes to put on hers.

We walked into the kitchen, we were feeling too lazy to whip up something, so we ended up having toasts, eggs and bacon.

"Babe, have you thought about working for HGC?"

I asked her as she feeds me with toast, eggs and bacon.

"I already said yes last night." she said

"I was just checking if I would still get the same answer." I chuckled at her

She laughed so hard

"Kate Howell - Valerio, you're such a clingy wife aren't you?"

"Hmmmpphh." I pouted my lips at her

"Mhhhmmm, my baby is annoyed." She says as she put her arms around my waist and pulled me closer against her body.

"I need to turn in my resignation, I'll tell them that my wife don't want me to work."

She giggled at me

"Brat." she whispers to me softly

I gave her dagger eyes

"But, I love that Brat."

She kisses me in the neck, trailing down my shoulder. It made me smile instantly

"Babe, I'm still sore from yesterday."

I pout at her

"What did I do?"

She feigns innocence as she smiles evily at me

"You gave me 8 total orgasms yesterday. My pussy is so sore from all of those 8 orgasms."

I chuckled at her

"But, you like having a sore pussy."

"Babe, we'll be late for work."