Meet the parents

Destiny's POV:

I woke up with Kate's leg on top of mine again, my arms held her back, I marvel at her strength, all the heart breaks I caused her though out the years had come back to haunt me. Every day they do, but I am assured of her love and loyalty to me. These feelings that I denied myself to feel, all this time are coming out of me like tears of joy, I couldn't help but appreciate her and take care of her, like how she did to me, all these years. I consider myself lucky.

As if her body knows, that I am awake, she wakes up too. She sleepily stares at me and lazily smiles.

"Good morning, Babe." she says. I smile at her and kissed her on the lips

"Good morning, Babe." I greeted her back, I kissed the top of her head.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked me

"I couldn't sleep any better than this, having you near me, holding you. Are you ready to meet Mom and Dad?" 

"Yes, I am excited to meet them." She smiled.

"Come, let's get ready. Uhm, are you hungry?" I asked her and she shook her head

"No, I'm still full of Zoo Animals in my tummy." She pouted at me

"You're adorable. All Right, we can get drive thru later. Come on, we need to get up." 

I sat up her bed as she released me from her hug I stood up and pulled her off the bed with me. 

"What do you want to wear today?" I asked her while looking at the clothes she has on her closet

She takes her time to look into her closet then she looks at me.

"Hmmm, do you want me to wear something for the occasion or for my own comfort?" 

I laughed at her 

"For your own Comfort." I answered her

"Okay." She says, she pulls out a pastel pink halter sundress that was backless. She picks out her pastel pink flats that goes with her dress, she picks out a pastel pink thin sweater. 

She picks out a plain collared shirt for me, with the same color as her sundress and Khaki colored Chinos, she swaps my Black Jordans with her White Jordans. 

"Thank you for picking out what I should wear." I smiled at her

"You know you're nice and handsome, but your style sometimes isn't really what I would expect from you, you could be so inappropriate sometimes." she laughed before making her way to the bathroom. I was left there smiling and shaking my head. I followed her to the bathroom. 

We undressed, she hands me her clothes, while I folded her clothes and I put them in the hamper, I folded my clothes and put them in the hamper as well. We stepped into the shower and took a bath, we cleaned each other up, we shampooed each other's hair. After our bath, we stepped out of the shower to get ready.

I put on my underwear and socks, shirt and pants, then shoes, it was sunny out today, so I swapped my glasses with my wayfarers bringing along my glasses that I put on a case, I slipped it inside Kate's purse, I watched as she blow dries her wavy hair, she puts on some make up, just enough to make her glow beautifully, for the nth time, I am breathless at the sight of her, I exhaled at the sight of her. She looks back at me as I sat in her bed, waiting patiently on her.

"What's on your mind, babe?" She smiled at me, as she does her make up.

"How you take away my breath. Every damn time." I answered shortly

"There you go again with your flattery." She smiled shyly at me, as her cheeks visibly blushed.

I approached the dresser and kissed the top of her head