Solenn's Blessing

Destiny's POV:

It has been a busy week for Kate and I. Lots of meetings. The last two days were us, more bonded than we could ever be. More honest than we have been over the past 10 years. I had to exercise speaking up what I feel about her, as I am afraid of losing her. It is Saturday, I woke up with Kate still sleeping soundly in my arms, I pulled her closer to me and hugged her tight. I love watching her sleep, because she is such an angel to look at. I carefully drew lazy circles on her cheek, she stirs burying her face even more against my neck. I feel her warm breath on my neck. She mumbles.

"Good morning, handsome." with her eyes still closed. I let out a chuckle.

"Good morning, beautiful." I say

"Why are you laughing?" she asks me as her eyes flutter open.

I placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

"Just happy." I responded

"Let's get some breakfast, so we won't be late." she says as she stretches. We both sat up from bed.

We got off from the bed and walked to the kitchen. It was her day to prep me breakfast. She makes us coffee first, then she proceeds to fry eggs in a pan, and rice on the other pan. After frying the eggs, she fried beef tapa. I handed her our plate, she slid down the eggs on the plate, next she slid down the rice on the plate and lastly the beef tapa. I put coffee on two big mugs, we drink our coffee black. We sat at her couch, she was sitting in between my legs, her upper body leaning into my chest. I fed her and myself.

"Are you excited for today's trip?" I asked her

"Yes, I get to finally meet Solenn and see your parents again." she smiled at the thought.

"Babe, are you sure you want to meet Solenn?" I asked her again.

"Yes, I am sure. I can't wait to." she smiled

That is what I love about Kate, despite all the heartaches I caused her, she understands me and supports me. She never did anything to hurt me. She stays with me and best of all loves me with all her heart and soul.

I kissed the top of her head, once we finished our breakfast, she heads to her room to pack our bag, while I was left in the kitchen to wash the pans she used.

After washing the dishes, I entered her room as she just finished packing, I hug her from behind and placed a kiss on her shoulder.

"Babe, we don't want your parents waiting and worrying for our arrival."
She admonished me, I smiled and shook my head.

"Come, let's take a shower, your in-laws are waiting." I chuckled

We undressed each other, she steps into the shower to adjust the temparature, I folded our clothes and placed them in the hamper before joining her in the shower. I lathered her soap on her back and her whole body, gently with out teasing her. I shampooed her hair and washed her. She does the same with me.

After the shower, we dried each other up. On her bed, laid our clothes, blue skinny jeans, our old Northshore College shirts, white for her and black for mine, with two red and black plaid button down shirts, she was wearing a white nike sock dart, while I was wearing my black nike sock dart.

We looked sharp, she looks beautiful even if she was wearing a sack. She's indeed a goddess. I smiled at the thought.

I wore a clubmaster shades, and she was wearing hers too. I am glad that we have clothes that matches, that was how we spent our college days, whether hanging out with friends or attending school activities, we always matched clothes. She would often buy two of the same item and I would too if I was out shopping.