Kate vs. Eve

Kate's POV:

I left my office at around 10:45 A.M. 

I dialed Destiny's phone again, she picked up after the third ring. 

"Hey, again beautiful." She greeted me

"Hey, what floor is your office on?" 

"It's on the 4th Floor, the 2nd door on the left side of the hallway."

"Coolio, I'll see you in a bit." 

"Take care on your way Kate." 

"Yes, Thank you." 

"Bye." We both said and disconnected the line.  I put the phone back in my purse.

I put the key in the ignition and started the car. I drove to Q.C. I knew EDSA will be full, I decided to take the back route, after 45 minutes, I reached the asylum, I parked my car, beside D's. I retouched my lipstick and tucked my hair behind my ear, I looked myself in the mirror once. Before I took my purse with me and got out of the car.

I straightened my dress and walked inside the building. I pressed the up button. Once the door opened, I alighted the elevator and pressed 4.

The door opened and I turned left, I found the second door. It said Dr. Destiny Valerio with the hours of operations posted on it. I knocked three times, a few more seconds, the door was opened by her Secretary.

She smiled at me "Yes?" she asked me

I smiled back at her and I said "I'm looking for Dr. Destiny Valerio, we have a lunch out schedule."

"Oh, you must be Ms. Kate Howell? Please come in, she's inside her office. She's been waiting for you." she added as she widened the door and stepped aside to make way for me.

I smiled and said "Thank you." as I walked to her door.

I knocked softly 3 times before entering the door.

"Come in." she said with out looking up from her computer

I walked into her office and closed the door behind me. She looked up and smiled at me.

"Hey, I'll just have to finish this report and send it over to the director, then we'll be on our way." she said.

"Take a seat." she instructed me

I took a seat at one of the chairs in front of her table.

"You look good, seriously working on a report, I can't remember the last time I've seen you working this hard."
I laughed at her

She smiled, with out tearing her eyes off the computer

"You look good as well, Ms. Howell, in fact, quite distracting." she smiled at me

"This is your fault." I reminded her.

"I know and I'm paying for it dearly now." she said as she types on her keyboard.

I sat and kept quiet for her to be able to focus, when a knock on the door was heard.

Her Secretary's head popped in the door "Doctor, Ms. Jimenez is here to see you." she warned us.

Then a woman came in view at the door, Destiny looked up at her Secretary and her secretary gave her a look of apology then she walked away.

"Ms. Jimenez, I don't believe we have a schedule today." She said rather harshly as she continues to type on her computer.

"I came here to invite you to lunch." she stated plainly.

"I don't have the time right now, as you can see Ms. Jimenez. How about you schedule an appointment with my secretary, I'll see if I can accommodate you then." She said coldly.