She will be loved

Eve's POV:

It has been four months, since I was formally charged for the murders of 8 men. It has also been four months, since I talked to Megan, I came out clean. I told her about my past and what is about to happen.

*****Flashback*****

"Can we have dinner tonight?" I asked Megan after our dance class.

"Sure, where are we meeting?"

"Meet me at Yuan's." I answered her

"Okay, see you later." Megan answered

That evening, we met at Yuan. We had dinner and ate in peace. After dinner, we decided to sit at a park and talk.

"So, you decided to have dinner pretty quick. What's up?" Megan asked me.

"I know. I decided not to make any more mistakes. I like you too Megan, but I need to know if you'd still feel the same way if you knew about what I did."

"It's not like you're a murderer right? I mean, what could a beautiful woman like you do?"

"But, I am." I laughed dryly and silence filled us both. Neither one of us was speaking for a few seconds. She was too stunned at the admission.

I broke the silence by speaking.

"Megan, I murdered 8 men. I was recently diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. I killed those 8 men because I was emotionally unstable."

I finally said. It felt so light to be honest with her and how I feel all these time. I have promised myself not to do the same mistake I did with Destiny.

She looked into my eye and smiled.

"Thank you, for letting me know. That must be very hard for you to admit. But may I ask how did you end up like this? I want to understand your reasons, your almost, did she play any part in these?"

She asked me. I looked at her briefly hesitating if I should tell her all the things that happened. Her eyes were full of need to make sense, to understand me. It tells me that she is willing to believe me if I am willing to trust her. I remember Destiny's letter, it is up to me if I would let this one stay or go.

I sighed, maybe a little more heavy. She looks at me expectantly. I must have not felt her move, because the next thing I felt were her hands squeezing mine. Intertwining them with hers. She kisses it and she finally says something to make me feel bold about telling her.

"Please, Eve. I need to understand you."

It is the first time someone ever told me that they need to understand me. Someone who actually cared to ask how I am feeling and what was I thinking. I spent the rest of the evening telling her everything. She didn't remove our hands intertwined together. I didn't remove my hand either.

*****End of Flashback*****

Eve's POV:

She's preparing for our breakfast right now, I have been sleeping over her place, as she wanted to always see me. I observe her as she lovingly moves through the kitchen. I am indeed a lucky girl, to have her. I approach her and give her a hug from behind.

"Good morning, Love." I greet her.

"Hey, good morning to you too, Love." She greets me back.

"Can you accompany me later?"