Over the moon

Kate's POV:

After the 3 in a row orgasm Destiny gave me, we had a long talk and cry session, I couldn't express how happy I am. I straightened myself and put back my underwear. Destiny and I went up to Dad's office.

I knocked and let myself in, with Destiny in tow.

"Dad! We have something to tell you."

I said as I dragged Destiny behind me

Dad looked up from the paper he was reviewing and smiled.

"Hi, Baby. What is it?" Dad asked.

"Uncle Gareth, Kate and I are now officially a couple."

Destiny answered Dad

Dad's eyes widened at the news

"Wait, you're not kidding me are you?" Dad looked at Destiny.

"No, Uncle, that is why I'm here, to let you know that I will love and take care of Kate. You don't have to worry now."

Dad hugged me and Destiny

"Destiny, Thank you for finally loving my Daughter, you don't know how happy I am. Welcome to the Family, from now on, call me Dad as well."

After that, Dad invited us to go home for Dinner. I rode with Destiny in her car. I watched her drive, she looks too handsome driving right now.

"Hey, handsome." I finally said.

Destiny giggled and answered "Hey, beautiful."

Before focusing back to driving.

"Babe, can we change our term of endearment to Baby or Babe? Because sweetheart is awkwardly long."

I said to her

"Sure, if you want you can call me what ever term of endearment that pops in your beautiful mind. But, I will always refer to you as 'Mine'."

She smiled sweetly at me, I wanted to squeal from feeling all of the damn zoo in my stomach, she does this to me every time, since the first day we've met. 

"I love you, you made me really happy today, I get this giddy feeling in my stomach, it's not just butterflies, you gave me this whole damn zoo." I gave her a goofy smile

"Hey, that's a line from a song." she laughed.

"I guess." I smiled back

"I feel over the moon right now, because I have you." she said while smiling goofily.

I blushed at what she said, I kept silent. The ride home was fast, we arrived after 15 minutes of driving, Destiny had been here previously, during our college days, I invited her over one time. We got out the car and walked into the front door, I held Destiny's hand in mine. We proceeded to the dining room, where Dad was already seated. He smiled at us as we sat down.

"I have something for the both of you." Dad said as our dinner was served, he pulls out a small red box from his pocket. Pushed it towards me. 

"This is your mom and I's promise ring, I gave her one back in college, she made me promise on her death bed that I give this to you, when you finally found the one you truly love, I can see that Destiny here is your true love." 

I opened the box and found a white gold band with a little diamond on it, engraved inside is Dad's Name, while the other band had Mom's Name on it, to my surprise, it also had Destiny's Name and Mine on hers. Dad was smiling at us.

"C'mon, wear it."  

"Thank you Dad." I stood up and kissed him on his cheek. 

We continued to eat dinner, once we are done, Destiny and I decided to go home. We promised Dad to go back the following day, since it's getting late.