Valentine's Day Plans

The weekend went by so fast, Sunday after dinner, Kate and I went home. It is Monday once again and I can't help but get excited for what is waiting for Friday. I woke up with Kate's body entangled with mine.

We made love last night, looking at her naked body on mine, how her skin fills me with so much warmth and love is amazing, I can no longer see myself without her. This is our 10th Valentine's Day together. We always spent it with our friends.

We have a total of 50,999 photos together, captured by our friends, they have always shipped us as their couple goals. Something Kate and I always laughed at. This doesn't include our selfies from our phones which is now stored in a portable hard drive on my computer.

I made a mental note to bring it with me, to hand over to Sally later at lunch. The Monday before Valentine's we have lunch outs with our friends to plan for Valentine's. Today, will be an exception. All of them will make up a story as to why they won't be able to go on Friday.

I watched as Kate awakens, her eyes fluttered and I kissed her lips. Not caring if she has morning breath.

"Good morning, beautiful." I smile full of tenderness

"Good morning, handsome." she says as her eyes adjusted to the sunlight

I sat up from her bed. She looks at me, as if I did something wrong.

"What? We need to be moving, I'll have to send Brian an email. I almost forgot. Go, make us some breakfast."

She pouts at me

"Can't we stay in bed for a little more while?"

"Babe. We can't. It's a Monday. I have to present to the board my team's newly developed product, so you guys can approve it and release it to the market."

"Alright, Mr. Valerio." she says still pouting at me

I pulled her closer to my body, I looked at her eyes for a bit, before I kissed her lips. She responded so well into the kiss. I had to cut it short before we get late. I pulled away from her.

"Come on, Babe. We'll be late. Get moving." I told her. She stands up from the bed, not minding as she walks around her house in her nakedness. She picks up her oversized shirt on the floor and put it on her, while I do the same.

I head to my computer sitting at Kate's study table, I sent Brian my original diagnosis and letter of recommendation to Doctor Ariana Butera - Peters. After sending the email, I packed up my laptop and the portable external hard drive into my bag.

I went to the closet to pick out clothes to wear, so we didn't have to waste time later. I picked a pastel pink with black trimmings bodycon strapless dress for Kate. One of her most revealing dresses, a pastel pink jacket, a 4 inch tan colored heels for her. While I chose a pastel blue dress shirt, a navy blue skinny tie, tan slacks and a navy blue sports jacket and tan italian shoes.

Once, I layed it out on her bed, I proceed to the kitchen, I gave her a back hug and kiss on her shoulder, before reaching for two mugs. I poured the coffee into our mugs, as she was carrying our shared plate making her way to the living room. We sat on the same spot, the same in between my legs posture. I fed her first, before feeding myself with a cheese omelet she made and left over stir fried beef.

"I got our clothes ready for later." I said to her.

"I have a feeling, you'll have me wear another revealing dress." She chuckled

"I have a feeling you're right." I teased her

"Ugh! I hate you." she said

"Babe, you're the one who bought your dress, not me." I chuckled while I fed her.