Three years later

Chapter one

Kristen's POV: it's been three years since Charles and Alli separated, but since they got back together all is well. So much has been going on in other peoples lives. I've been in high school, Ashton and I have moved on. Lindsey and Danny are engaged. Jenny and Travis are married and have a kid of their own, a one year old boy named Tyler. Hunter and Caitlyn separated two years ago and live with new people. Coley found a beautiful woman named, Colleen. She is so sweet. Charles also gladly accepted to be the godfather of Tyler. The band has separated but are still best of friends. Avery and I are still going strong. I'm dating someone new, his name is Brandon. I love him so much! He is really sweet. Our one year is coming up soon and I bet he is doing something amazing. I have tickets to the Tampa Bay Rays game. My dad hooked us up with a box too. It will be so much fun.

It's the beginning of summer vacation. I have my learners permit and I'm getting my license soon! I drive the golf cart to Starbucks every morning to practice. Every weekend Charles takes me out and I drive in a parking lot. "Kristen, come out here please!" Charles says. I come out and put my camera in my pocket. "Yea dad?" "You forgetting something?" I shake my head, "no, what?" He holds up the golf cart keys, "shi- I mean whoops..." I grab the keys and go out to the golf cart. I make sure I have my camera, phone and money. When I see I have all three I back out of the drive way. "Hello internet, I'm on my morning drive to get Starbucks!" I look around and wave at some neighbors, "I've never seen so many people walking in this neighborhood!" I laugh to my self and drive to Starbucks. "Hi can I have three tall iced coffees?" I ask the drive through. "Sure thing, that will be $13.45." I take out my money and get to the window. "Here you go." I grab the iced coffees and put them on the seat next to me, "I have a question, what does your shirt say?" I look down, I forgot I was wearing an IKT shirt, "internet killed television." She nods, "what is that? Like a saying?" I laugh, "no it's a YouTube cha-" "you don't know what Internet Killed Television means?!" The girl comes to the window. "No is that bad?" I laugh, "what I was saying before I got interrupted was it's a YouTube channel that this guy makes videos for what? Nine years now?" I don't say I'm apart of it or my parents are the ones that do it because it's fun when people ask. She nods and I drive away. I start drinking my coffee, "coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee." I say to the camera. I arrive home and bring in the coffees. Charles runs to the door and says to the camera, "coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee!!" I hand him his coffee and laugh. "I just said that to the camera." He laughs and drinks his coffee. I hand Alli hers and she smiles. I sit down at the couch and drink mine, "chaz give me my Dollie!!" Anna yells and runs out of the room following Chaz. "No! You give me my car!" "Never!!" I roll my eyes and Alli yells at them, "kids! Stop! Anna give him the car! Chaz give her the doll!" They both pout and give each other the toys. "Why are they so annoying?" Charles asks and plops on the couch, "Charles, I think they got it from you," Alli says kissing him. I laugh and take a sip of my coffee, "Anna come here." Alli says. Anna comes over and crosses met arms. "Why did you take your brothers car?" "He took my Dollie first!" "Ok then, Chaz come here." Chaz comes over and drops his car on the way, "why did you take your sisters doll?" "She took my car first!" "Ok you two tell me what happened or your going in time out!" They both jump and look at each other. "Chaz took my Dollie first!" Anna shouts, "Chaz is that true?" He looks down and nods. "Was that the right thing to do?" He shakes his head, "do you have anything to say?" He nods, "sorry Anna." He hugs her and she smiles. Alli leans back and the two run off to play. "Thanks for helping me Charles." She rolls her eyes and sets her coffee down, "well you had it under control so I let you do it." "Whatever." Alli stands up and walks to her office, "thanks for backing me up Kristen." "Dad, we aren't starting this." We both laugh and drink our coffee. When we finish Charles throws our cups away and goes into Alli's office. I sit on the couch still and look around, "it's been five years," I say to myself, "so much as happened in these five years of being with them. I love it." Someone puts their hands on my shoulders, I look up to see Alli, "and just to think, in two years you will graduate and move out to go to college. Do you have any where you wanna go?" I nod and smile at her, "FSU all the way." She laughs, "nice choice." She takes her hands off of my shoulders and sighs. "Something wrong?" She shakes her head and leans on the couch, "no, just thinking." "About what?" "You." "Me?" "Yea, I mean when you move out it will be so quiet..." I laugh, "really, quiet? You have two five year olds in the house, you'll be fine." "Well char will have no one to joke with, the twins will be too young to mess with." "Mom, you guys will be fine! The twins will be seven! And you have three dogs!" "Well the dogs are getting old... Zoey and Marley are old girls." "Chicos what three? You'll be fine, I will be able to drive so I can visit when ever we have school breaks. You guys can even drive up there!" She smiles, "I love you." I hug her and she stands up, "better go get the twins, they are too quiet." I smile. I stand up and go to my room. It hasn't changed much, I painted it a mint green and I have a loft bed. All of the wood is white and I have pictures and signed stuff from when we the kings were together. I have the CTFxC poster, DLV poster and WTK poster, all signed, hanging in my room. I have a desk under my bed with my laptop and tripod. I have a huge fluffy bean bag in my room. I have a big lamp in the corner and rugs on the floor. I love my room. It has a sofa by my big window so that my friends, Avery, Reagan, Rylan, Sofia, Cassie, Bella, Avia, and Emmi, can sleep in when they come over. I sit on my bean bag and charge my phone. Did I mention I still love frozen? I have the Olaf stuffed animal sitting on my bean bag. I have a bass in my room too, I gave up on singing. I look around my room and smile. I love how it looks.

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys! It's the first chapter of the second book! I hope you guys will like this book. I will probably be updating late at night/just night and in the morning. Some days (Tuesdays Thursdays and Fridays) I will have a different schedule. Hope you guys like this book. Xoxo