Searching

Chapter nine

Allis POV: we spend the rest of the day worrying about Kristen. Brandon told us she wasn't coming home. We don't know where she is. "Char? Can we go looking for her tomorrow?" "Sure, we should pack the car if you want to search for a few days." "Ok, we will check every place we think she will go." I close my eyes when my phone starts to buzz, Danny?

"Hello?"

"Hey umm I need to tell you guys something big..."

"What?"

"Hold on..."

"Ok..."

"Shit, um forget about that... Bye!"

"Wait Dan-"

He disconnected the call. "Char why did he call?" Charles shrugs, "no idea." We go to sleep on that note.

Danny's POV: "Lindsey! She's gone!" "What?! What do you mean she's gone?!" I pace back and forth through the kitchen, "she opened the window and left!" Lindsey sighs, "so you just hung up on them?" I nod, "what else was I going to do?" Lindsey nods, "maybe we should go looking for her," "no because she won't want us to look for her." I hug Lindsey and smile at her, "I'll call them back tomorrow and tell them what happened, let's go to bed." I kiss her and we walk to our bed. I turn on the camera and we say goodnight, "as always make sure you subscribe and thumbs up the video." I turn the camera to Lindsey, "and as always... Go to the beach on a pretty day." I turn off the camera and smile at her, "night." "Night." I turn off the light and we go to sleep.

The next day

Kristen's POV: I've been running all night. I don't know if Brandon told my parents or not. I left Danny and Lindsey's house but I don't know where to go. I can't go to the dog park, no woods around here. I need to go farther, like an abandoned house or something.

I've been walking for hours on end. I'm hungry. I'm tired and sweaty it's horrible. I walk into a little gas station, this is my lowest point. I need food. I grab a bag of chips and look around. I quickly shove it in my bag. I grab a few drinks and some more little protein bars and snacks. I make sure nothing will beep, if it does then I will run, fast. I put my bag on and thank the worker, as I'm leaving a bar drops. My eyes go wide and I start running. I hear yelling behind me, i keep running. I get into some woods and run. It's very difficult to dodge trees. I turn around, no one behind me. I slow down and take out a drink. I eat some chips and walk out of the woods like nothing happened. I finish my bar and throw it away and keep walking, making sure nobody notices me. Number one rule when hiding: don't be seen.

Allis POV: we pack bags for all of us and get everyone in the car. We are taking the twins to my parents house so we can deal with Kristen. I hand my mom their bags and hug her, "thank you so much." She smiles, "I hope you find her." We leave and start driving around town, "where could she be?" "Anywhere..." I sigh and look out the windows. We drive by a little gas station that has pictures posted around, "Charles! That's Kristen!" He parks the car and we walk up to the man. "Excuse me but where have you seen this girl?" "She stole some food from here a few hours ago." "Where did she run?" "Into the woods behind the gas station." "Thank you so much." "Wait you know her?" Charles and I nod. "She owes twenty dollars! She stole a lot!" I give him a twenty and we leave. Charles and I run to the woods and scream her name, "Kristen!" Charles runs to the right I go to the left, "Kristen!" We keep yelling until we know it's hopeless, "we are never going to find her!" "Alli, don't say that, we will find her." "No we won't... If we do find her she won't want to come home!" Charles hugs me and we walk to the car. We both get in and my phone rings,

"Danny? What was that about last night?"

"Ok I know you probably won't believe me but Kristen was at my house..."

"She was?! Why didn't you call us right when she got their?!"

"She didn't want me to. I was waiting till she went to the room."

"She is getting to the point where she is stealing food!"

"What do you mean?"

"We are in front of a gas station and they have pictures of Kristen hanging up."

"Guys I'm really sorry, I will help look. I would do anything to help you."

"Thank you so much, please if you could help us look for her."

"I will, bye."

I disconnect the call and smile at Charles, "at least she went there." "But it was kind of useless." "True, oh well." We keep driving for hours. It get dark outside and we park the car, "we will sleep and start searching tomorrow, early." I nod and hug Charles, "I hope we find her," "we will." I kiss him and we go to sleep.

Kristen's POV: tired, so tired. I need to keep moving. I walk through a parking lot and see a van, our van... I run in the opposite direction. I go into the woods to sleep for the night. It feels so good to lay down. I get comfy and close my eyes.

--------------------------------------------

Short chapter! Yay! Ok we'll I am tired so I need to sleep. Night everyone!

Comment ideas

Vote

Tell your friends

Xoxo

Bye