Playlist Live

Chapter thirty-six

Day One

Charles' POV

I wake up and kiss Allie, "time for playlist." She rolls over and smiles. "It's too early." I nod, "oh well." We are flying out the morning of playlist. I stand up and go wake Kristen up. I turn on her lights and go over to her bed, "time to wake up sunshine." I kiss her forehead and she smiles, "morning." "Ready for playlist? We are only going because of you." She smiles and sits up. She slams her head on the ceiling, "shit!" I laugh even though I'm not supposed too. "Language!" Allie says coming in her room. Kristen climbs down and rubs her head, "that hurt." I nod and laugh. I hug her, "love you." I kiss her forehead. "Are we picking up Alli?" Allie asks joining the hug, "I thought Nathan was taking her to the airport?" Kristen let's go, "umm totally not." "Why?" Kristen looks down, "I shouldn't say..." "Kristen what happened?" She pulls up her sleeve and shows us a very bruised elbow, "oh my gosh! What happened?!" Allie says looking at it. "Kristen, how did that happen?" "Nathan. He kept being mean to me. He shoved me up the front porch steps, he made mom get mad at me, he made me stumble down the stairs, and he shoved me into a wall..." "Did Alli not believe you?!" "She did, they aren't together anymore. He left so she is having her friend watch Jackson and Chico."

(A/N I switched it up, I didn't want Nathan to have Jackson.)

I nod and hug Kristen, "are you ok?" She nods, "yes I'm fine." She grabs her bag and I grab mine and Allies. She grabs the twins bags and her friend Mallory arrived to watch Brianna, Zoey, and Marley. Allie walks out with the twins and I walk out with Kristen. We put everything in the trunk and get in. The twins go to the back of the van and Kristen sits in the middle behind me. Allie gets in the drivers seat and I get in the passenger. I text Alli telling her we are coming to pick her up. When we get to her house she comes walking out and goes to the trunk. I go out and help her because the stuff will fall out. I hold in the bags and try to stick hers in. Before she goes to the opposite side of the van I give her a hug, "I'm sorry about you and Nathan." She shakes her head, "it's fine, you shouldn't apologize." I give her a big hug and walk back to the passenger seat. Once she gets in we drive off. We arrive at the airport and get a cart for our bags. Alli picks up a sleeping Chaz and I grab a sleeping Anna. Kristen pushes the cart and Allie walked next to me. I give Anna to Allie and get out tickets and put our bags on the luggage thing. After I get the tickets I give them to Kristen and we walk through security. After we find our gate Alli sits down holding Chaz. I sit next to her then Allie sits next to me. Kristen sits next to Alli and I hold Anna. I lay my head on Allie and wait for our row to be called. Once it does we all get on and touch the right side if the plane. I sit with Alli and Chaz is in the middle. Allie is in the row next to us with Kristen and Anna is in the middle. We all wait for the plane to take off.

Allis POV

We finally reach Florida. I pick up Chaz and Charles gets our carry ons. Kristen helps him and Allie gets Anna. We get off of the plane and go get our luggage. We go find our cab that will take us to the hotel. Once we do we all get in and go to our hotel. We go to our huge suite and find our beds. I'm in a room with Kristen. Charles and Allie have their own room and the twins are sleeping on the pull out bed. We stay in out hotel room for a while. Kristen talks to Avery on the phone to find a place to meet up, "mom can we go now?! I want to see Avery!!" "In a minute ok?" She sighs and waits, "it's been a minute let's go!" She grabs my hand and tugs me into our living area. When we get out their Charles is kissing Allie but stops when he hears us, he must think in jealous. He needs to know I'm not. I grab Chaz's hand who grabs Anna's hand who grabs Charles' hand who grabs Allie's hand. We all walk out of the hotel room and go to where Kristen is meeting Avery. When she sees her she let's go of my hand and runs to her.