Not going home

Chapter eight

Kristen's POV: I wonder what my family is doing without me. I can't live like this. I need to go back, I need people to support me. I have no food, no friends, no family, out here I'm all alone. Even if Alli yelled at me I miss her. She encouraged me to do many things. Yes she yells but I need to get over that, she's family and I love her. I think I'm going back.

Alli's POV: "char? What if she doesn't come back? What if she does? What will I say?" Charles shrugs, "she will come back or someone will report her." "Should we report her?" Charles shrugs again, "she will come home on her own, ok?" I nod and sit in the couch. About two hours later we hear the doorbell ring, "Char! Is it her?" I run to the door and open, Brandon... "What do you want?" "I'm sorry I bothered you but I need to speak to Kristen." I cross my arms, "she isn't here at the moment." "Well where is she?" I just shrug, "I don't know..." "Yes you do! You just don't want me to see her!" "NO I DONT KNOW WHERE SHE IS! I'll even show you how I don't know!" I slam the door and go get her phone. I bring I back to him, "if you knew my daughter you would know she takes her phone everywhere right?" He nods, "it's because she was grounded!" "No I gave her electronics back yesterday and now she's gone!" "Did you say something to her?!" I sigh, "well that was yesterday when she said something to me..." "You yelled at her!" "She yelled at me," I take a deep breath and smile at him, "if you find my daughter I will allow you to date her." "Really you mean that?" "Yes, now please go, if you find her text her phone ok?" He nods and leaves I shut the door and walk back to Charles, "he's off to find Kristen." "Why don't we to find her?" "Because I'm allowing him the chance to date her." Charles nods and I sit next to him, squeezing Kristen's phone.

Brandon's POV: I have to find Kristen. Then maybe her mom will like me and call me my name for once. I get in my car and drive around. I decided to text her phone so her mom would answer,

"Is there anywhere here where there are a ton of woods?"

"Yea, the local dog park, behind the Starbucks, by the gym, those are the only place I know of."

"Ok thanks."

I set off for the gym, I realize how far it is. She walked so she wouldn't go there. The Starbucks is too obvious. The dog park, it has to be the dog park. I drive to the dog park an park by the woods. I get out and walk into the woods,

"Kristen!"

I yell walking deeper into the woods. I look in each direction, if I was running away I would go to the back of the woods far from the dog park, but Kristen would want to be near society. I start walking closer and yell her name again,

"Kristen!"

This time I hear a faint respond,

"Here!"

I smile and follow the voice,

"Marco?"

I hear a laugh then a louder response,

"Polo!"

I turn I my right and Kristen runs to me. She jumps in my arms and starts crying, "Brandon? Why did you come?" She says in between cries, "I went to your parents house, your mom said if I find you I could date you..." "She did? That's amazing!" She hugs me and I hug her tighter, "wanna go back to your house?" She let's go and her smile fades, "umm I don't know if I want to..." "Please just go get whatever you have ok?" She nods and walks away. I pull out my phone to text her mom,

"Found her, she doesn't want to come back though."

"Figures, just tell her something will make her feel guilty, like her brothers getting worse, ok? thanks."

"Ok."

I lock my phone and Kristen comes over to me but she has nothing, "I'm not going home." "Yes Kristen you are, your parents need you, your brother is getting worse and worse." "What he is?!" "Yes, they took him to the ER today..." "What?? No no no no no no no no no no... That can't be happening! Just go! Please!!" I sigh and kiss her, "I love you, just please come back and make your family happy again..." With that I walk away, not looking back.

Kristen's POV: Chaz is getting sicker, I'm not leaving, I can't leave but I feel so guilty. My parents probably despise me like Chico despises the golf cart. They don't want me back, Brandon is lying. He is just trying to bring me home, he doesn't know what they will do to me.

Alli's POV: "Kristen isn't coming home..." I say to Charles, "she doesn't want to come back." We aren't doing anything about this either... "All we can do is hope and pray Alli." "And that's what we will do," I say hugging Charles, "she will come home." We hug and sit down on the couch.

Kristen's POV: I grab my stuff and leave the woods, I'm going to someone's house. I keep walking till I see the familiar neighborhood. I go up to their house and knock on the door, "Kristen? Why are you here?" Danny asked, shocked. I don't say anything, I just hug him, "whoa, what's wrong?" He walks inside with me hugging him, "Kristen tell me what's wrong." I let go, "can I just stay here?" "Should I call Charles and Alli?" I shake my head, "their the reason I'm here..." "What happened?" Lindsey comes out and gasps, "Kristen? What are you doing here?!" She walks up to me and hugs me, "why are you so dirty?" I sit down, "ok I left my home and I don't know if I can come back or not." "You probably can." "Well my brother is really sick and he is in the ER." "Wait what happened to your brother?" Danny asked. "He has a tumor..." "Brain?" I nod, "just like his dad..." Danny sighs, "man Kristen I'm sorry but you need to go back home, they need you right now." "Just can I spend the night here?! Please?!" Danny looks over at Lindsey then shakes his head, "no you can't..." I stand up and glare at him, "I thought you would do anything for me! That's what you said when I was younger!" "Kristen, that was five years ago!" "YOU PROMISED!!" I sit back down and cry.

--------------------------------------------

Whoa, long time since you guys hear that word in my stories. Well I hope you liked it. I don't know if this is emotional or not, I just can't make things emotional.

Comment ideas

Vote

Tell your friends

Xoxo

Bye