Tomorrow

Chapter eighteen

Allis POV: today I'm going to see Charles. We really need to figure this out. I walk into Starbucks and wait for someone to drop him off. I feel bad for what I said, I really do, but I think he deserved it, right? He finally comes walking in and orders his coffee. "Hey." He says, awkwardly. I smile and take a sip of my tea. He sighs and puts his head in his hand, "where should we start?" I tap my fingers on the table and look up at him, "counseling." "Like marriage counseling?" I nod, "yes, we can't fix this on our own, you really screwed up this time Char." "Look, I'm sorry! I don't know what else to say. I love you so much I don't know why I went to go see her, ok?" "No Charles you do know why! Look I'm not going to start this here!" "Well then we can go to my house." "No, I don't want to see Kristen or the twins right now." "They are at my parents place." I stand up, "are you sure?" He nods and also stands up. I walk to my car and get in, forgetting about him. He taps on the passenger side window, "I can't drive..." I unlock the door to let him in. He gets in and buckles his seatbelt. I drive to his house and park in the driveway. We both get out and walk to the door. He opens it for me and we go in. We go to sit at the table to talk, "so should we do marriage counseling?" I ask him one more time. He shakes his head, "no we can fix this." "I'm just saying this once Charles, if something like this EVER happens again I'm done, for good." He nods and sighs, "I'm really sorry about everything." I just nod, "now I have a few questions for you." He nods and waits, "how long have you known her?" He looks down at his hands and sighs, "since the beginning of tour..." "Charles Paul Tri-" I stop myself from yelling. "Ok have you seen her before myrtle beach?" He slowly nods, "at some concerts." "Was I at those concerts she was at?" He shakes his head, "no you were at home with Kristen and the twins." "Wonderful. How many times did you kiss? Pecking and making out." "Umm I don't know, a lot of pecking..." "Did you make out with her?!" He slowly nods, "yes..." I can't hold anger in anymore, "Charles Paul Trippy! Is their something else I should know about?! Did you have sex with her?!" "No Alli, I wouldn't have sex with her!" "Well you kissed her and made out with her!" I lean back in my chair and close my eyes. Just thinking about him and her together make me sick, "let me see her." "Like a picture?" I nod. I open my eyes and he is looking at Instagram, "here." He hands me his phone, I have to say, she looks a lot like me... And her names Allie... "Ok." I go through her Instagram. "What are you doing?" "Nothing." I block her on Instagram, Twitter, and Text. "There." I put his phone on the table and stand up, "I still don't trust you Charles. I don't know if I ever will." He locks his phone and stands up. I do the same and walk to the door. As I'm leaving Charles grabs my hand and turns me around. "I love you with all my heart Alli." He kisses me then hugs me. I hug him back and kiss his forehead, "I should be going..." I walk out of the house and his mom pulls up with the kids. I walk faster and get to my car. Kristen sees me and runs to me, "mom!" She hugs me and the twins come over to do the same. I kiss their heads and walk to the driver side of the car, "wait, you're leaving?" I nod and kiss Kristen's forehead. "I don't trust Charles yet, make sure he isn't look at pictures or texting that new Allie chick ok?" She nods and I close my door. I drive off and look in the rear view mirror to see Charles hugging the twins. I hate seeing that. I slam the car breaks and get out of the car, I need my family.

--------------------------------------------

Short chapter.

What's going to happen next?

What should happen next?

Comment ideas

Vote

Tell your friends

Xoxo

Bye