Chapter 1

You are Markiplier's little sister. You have always looked up to Mark.

You lived with your mom in Cincinnati, and the only times you got to see Mark was when he would come to Cincinnati to visit. You couldn't ever visit him in L.A. because of school, and you really missed him.

This year was going to be different. In a couple weeks, you were going to be graduating from high school. Mark had planned on going down to see you graduate, then taking you to L.A. with him when he went back. You would stay with him for a few months. You were SO incredibly excited, because for your whole life you had lived and breathed Ohio.

Now it was time for a break. A vacation of sorts. You had no school to tie you down, and you were going to be seeing Mark a lot more often! It sounded amazing in your head.

And yes, you loved mom. The first time (A few months back) Mark mentioned the idea of staying with him after you graduated to you, you were apprehensive about leaving, for your mom's sake.

Of course, Your mom convinced you that she would be perfectly okay with you going and that she would be fine alone.

Ever since then, you have been counting down the days until your graduation. Mark comes down the day before, and then he will stay for two more days before he takes you to LA.

                    |TIME SKIP|
It was here. The day was finally here. Well, almost.

It wasn't quite grad day yet, but you were at the airport waiting for Mark to arrive.

 "Is he here? I don't see him. Mom? Do you see him? Where is he? Is he here yet?"

You couldn't wait to see him. You could hardly stand still, and you kept shifting your eyes everywhere to see if you could find him.

Suddenly, someone picked you up from behind. You turned around and could hardly contain your happiness.

"MARK!!"

"(Y/N)!"

He hugged you in a warm embrace, and you hugged him back very tightly. Your mother smiled at the sight of you two.

The moment seemed to last for a while, then Mark finally pulled back and looked at you.

"(Y/N) you have grown so much! Look at you, you're so beautiful."

"You know, Ive missed you a lot Markimoo."

"Missed you more"

"No you didn't"

You two jokingly smiled at eachother, before hugging again. You walked out of the airport back to the car, and set off home.

By the time you got home, it was already dinner time, so your mom started cooking some food. By the smell of it you knew it was (your favorite food), which Mark also especially loved.

You and Mark sat down on the couch, and started talking about some things and catching up.

Somehow, the subject got brought up, and, in the overprotective older brother manner, Mark asked,

"So, (Y/N), you don't have a boyfriend, do you?"

"Um.. no?"

"Good. Remember, if anyone ever breaks your heart, just come to me. That no good sorry guy will be very sorry they ever hurt my sister.. I'll make sure that I beat the ever living.."

"Okay okay!" you laughed.

"Mark smiled at your reaction. His voice then turned into a softer tone, as he said:

"But (Y/N), seriously, if you ever need me, I will always be here for you. I love you." He smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

You felt safe. Secure. Loved.

"I love you too, Markimoo"

Thank you so much for reading, I will hopefully update this often.. :)