Chapter 6

It had been a week since you moved in with Mark. You had gotten to know everyone pretty well, and you had even gotten Chica to love you.

Mark had gotten back to making videos. He had made one yesterday explaining how you were going to be staying with him for the next few months, and how he would try his best to stay on top of videos.

Mark had also explained to you how he wouldn't let YouTube stop him from spending time with you, but sometimes he would be pretty busy. You understood.

You were in your room, going through tumblr on your phone. You saw some fanart somebody drew of Mark and Jack cuddling. You laughed, and decided to show Mark to see his reaction.

You found him in his office, and held up your phone.
"Hey Mark, Look at this!"

He rolled his eyes as you giggled.

"Septitplier away!" You said, through laughter.

Then you heard a familiar laugh, and then the source of the laugh asked,
"Is that your sister, Mark?"

"Yes. Yes it is." Mark gave an exasperated sigh.

You wondered where the voice was from, until you looked at Mark's computer. He was Skype calling someone.

"Jack, this is (Y/N), (Y/N), this is Jack. Of course, you already knew that,"
Mark said.

No way. He was skyping with jacksepticeye. You then felt your face heat up, blushing.

"Did he hear that?" You whispered to Mark.

Sean then spoke up saying,
"You mean the part when you shouted Septitplier away?" He chuckled. "Yeah, I heard that."

You were blushing something fierce.
"You okay (Y/N)? You seem a bit embarrassed" Mark added with a smile.

"Shut up." You said, playfully punching him.

Jack laughed. "I like her."

A few minutes later, Bob and wade joined the call. You got introduced to them, and then you left the room to let Mark record some Gang beasts with them.

Even from your room, You could hear Bob laughing at absolutely anything and everything even remotely funny in the game, Jack making hilarious comments, Wade trying to say something but getting interrupted by Mark shouting "SHUT UP WADE!".
You laughed to yourself.

After Mark had gotten done recording, he came in your room and told you that Bob and Wade would be coming over to do a charity livestream this weekend.

"Cool.." You said, distracted. You were scrolling through tumblr on your laptop and wasn't really paying attention.

"I was wondering, do you want to be in it?" Mark asked.

"Me?" You said, looking away from the screen and at Mark.

"Yeah. I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to." He reassured.

"I.. I don't know. I'll think about it." You said.

Mark nodded. "Hey, are you hungry? I'm gonna text Amy and ask if her and the crew wanna go out to eat for lunch." Mark said, pulling out his phone.

Hey do you and everyone else wanna go out to eat

Amy replied, saying,

Yeah sure, where are we going?

Mark glanced up from his phone at you.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"I don't care."

Mark sighed. "You're no help. How about.. Chick fil a?"

"Sure." You answered. "But you're buying." You smiled at Mark and walked out of the room.

| TIME SKIP bcuz I'm lazy|

When you got to Chick fil a, Amy, Ethan, Tyler and Kat were already there. You ordered and got your food, then sat down.

Ethan looked over at your food and yelled,
"CHICKEN NUGGET SQUAD!!"

You giggled, and high-fived him.

Mark stared at you two and joked, "Chicken nuggets? What are you guys, six? Tyler and I got chicken sandwiches, like mature adults." He sat up a little straighter.

"Mature Adults?" You started laughing.

"What?" Mark smirked.

You spent the rest of the time eating and laughing at jokes Mark was making. People were giving you weird looks, but you didn't care. You were having fun and that's all that mattered.

I know probably only like 2 people are ever gonna read this story but imma keep writing because I like to :P