Chapter 8

It was 7:00 AM. Two hours until the stream started. Mark was setting things up, getting things into place. You had decided that you would be in the stream, but you were going to stay in the background and only come on camera if you had to.

You were sitting down on the couch, watching Mark and Tyler set things up. You didn't realize you were in a daze, until Amy came over to you and waved her hand in front of your face.
You blinked a couple times.

"Hey (Y/N), you alright? You look kinda spaced out." She smiled.

"Yeah, i'm good, just not used to being up so early,"

She nodded. "Need some coffee? I was just at Starbucks, and I got you a little something." Amy handed you a cup of coffee that she was hiding behind her back.

"Thanks Amy, you're a lifesaver," you said, gratefully. You took the cup and sipped on the warm coffee. Amy sat there with you, and drank her coffee. After a few minutes, you started to feel more alert. There's the caffeine kicking in, You thought.

About twenty minutes had passed, and any sleepiness that you had was totally gone. You felt good. You felt energized and ready to go. This was the first stream you will have ever participated in. Well, "Participated". By that, You mean mostly sitting with Amy and Kathryn while watching the boys goof off.
Still counts though. Right?

Your thoughts were interrupted by Mark calling for Ethan, Kathryn, Bob and Wade to "come here".

"Good," Mark said when they walked in the room. "Now that everyone's here, I'm gonna go over what we'll be doing during the stream." He paused. "Well, the basics of what we'll do. You guys know I like to make stuff up as I go along."

Mark went on to explain how the stream would go, telling everyone about some games they could play, and some stuff they could do to convince people to donate more.

You sat and listened to him, getting more and more eager for the stream to start. This sounded really fun!

"And now for the best part-" Mark pulled out a jar with lots of little papers in it- "THE PUNISHMENT JAR!!" He laughed evilly.

"What's that for?" You asked.

"It's for the losers of the challenges or the games. If you lose, you stick your hand in and take out a piece of paper. On the papers, there are punishments. Some are worse than others. There are twenty five-"

Mark was interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

You looked at Mark. "Who's that?"

"Why don't you go and see?"

You bounced up off the couch and started to the door. You thought you could hear them whispering, but you couldn't make out what they were saying.

"You didn't tell her?" Ethan whispered to Mark, quiet enough that you didn't hear him.

"No. I wanted it to be a surprise. Look! She's about to open the door!" Mark whisper-shouted.

You approached the door, and put your hand on the doorknob. You looked back at where everyone was, and they all looked away quickly. Were they staring at you? Whatever.
You opened the door, to find a brown haired irishman standing in front of you.

He looked at you and smiled.
"Hi!"

A/N bwahaha a cliffhanger! (Sorta)
Why? Because i'm evil.
Well, not that evil. I should have the next chapter out soon. Also, ik this is a really short chapter compared to the others. Sorry :3